[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: rad doggo of hitler.jpg (28KB, 418x399px) Image search: [Google]
rad doggo of hitler.jpg
28KB, 418x399px
was he good?
>>
You could tell that Hitler wanted to seriously pursue a career in art; just a bit more practice and he would have "made it."
>>
>>2999390
Better than 78.5% of /ic/
>>
seems like he neglected some of his fundies but otherwise had real potential
his portfolio would've gotten him into the vast majority of places today, standards have really lowered
>>
Mediocre perspective and overall kinda boring, but still decent.
>>
>>2999407
maybe they are trying to prevent another hitler

>one scorned applicant scorches the world

>fine, we'll let absolute shitters like you in even if it makes art degrees worthless

you should be thankful of the great sacrifice they are doing in service of world peace.
>>
>>2999390
He didn't have the spark
>>
>>2999413

I propose instead we just cull anybody who fails their first art school application.
>>
>>2999390
He was good.

IIRC it was more just memes at the time than actual skill. German art schools were only interested in people who were concentrating on portraiture, which was the one field Hitler neglected in his portfolio.

So, rejected. Not really indicative of skill.
>>
I dont know about that man but he literally did nothing wrong
>>
He had a severe lack of Loomis
>>
>>2999402
hope I don't go and start killing jews on accident lol
>>
>>2999592
>on accident
>>
>This is a rather nice drawing of a dog, Mr Hitler. Very promising
>I-It's supposed to be a jew
>...
>>
>>2999390
Dad wasn't that bad but his figure work is super amateur.
>>
So if Hitler became an actual artist who has "made it", who would kill those 6 gorillion jews?
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 608x800px
>>2999390
Only his architectural drawings were good. Its surprising that he didn't do more layout drawings. His city plan for Berlin is odd because it looks like the temple of Artemis reconstructed as a motorway. It is an Ephesian vision of Berlin.

Ulysses S. Grant, Hitler, Winston Churchill, Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter all drew. Oddly, instead of delivering Neo-Con speeches like Tony Blair, GWB has become an actual painter, yet I've never seen his work seriously critiqued by political commentators. There are certain essayists like Peter Hitchens who could probably do a hell of a job covering a George Bush gallery show, but maybe his work hasn't come to London yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 659x1024px
>>2999729
You see how odd the connection is? Maybe I'm overstating it.
>>
>>2999729
A bit amateur, but he obviously enjoys what he does so whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (569KB, 1038x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569KB, 1038x1600px
>>2999740
Well exactly, politicians are part of a trade in iconography so their tastes will predate the "old masters"... who should partly be blamed for stultifying the art scene in Europe. Not everyone should seek to become a master of that type.
>>
>>2999390
Really dull.
>>
>>2999729
That's Albert Speer's work, not Hitler's.
>>
>>2999729
Man i'd love to read a Peter Hitchens take on Goerge's paintings
>>
>>2999753
I know, I'm speaking about the watercolours but also theorizing about the input level he must have had with respect to the Germania project.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 768x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 768x919px
Are there any good books on Speyer, Germany?
>>
Hitler loved art but he loved his country more
Had his country not been in a shit state he would probably have enjoyed a quiet life painting
>>
File: UOMrEot.png (439KB, 692x726px) Image search: [Google]
UOMrEot.png
439KB, 692x726px
>>
>>2999580
>>2999578
>>2999592
>>2999701
kek
>>
>>2999390
Why is doggo sad?
>>
>>2999818
>easy path
>trying to save the planet by getting rid of all the rats

He was the hero we didn't deserve.
>>
>>2999390
Do Austrians really see the Germans that way?
>>
>>2999818
i would be mad if some rat rich jew bastard bought all of these just to burn them.
>>
>>2999406
>tfw I'm literally worse than hitler
>>
File: hitler relatable.jpg (361KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
hitler relatable.jpg
361KB, 2242x1320px
ourguy?
>>
>>2999390
>was he good?
He was the greatest man to ever live.
>>
>>2999714
No. He was an individual frustrated by the aftermath of WW1. He happened to speak his mind and managed to gather a following through his rethorics. I don't think he intended to become Germany's savior, he was just venting. The feedback he recieved made him believe he had the actual solution for Germany's problems. He was just a human after all. To be honest, I always wondered who initiated Hitler to speak up and persue a political career. I'm very sure there was some ominous supporter behind Hitler, at least in the early stages of the Reich.
>>
>>3000473
Hitler was always a nationalist. He didn't "snap" after he got snubbed from art school.
>ominous supporter behind Hitler
Doubtful. Wiemar was pretty much a clusterfuck of different political ideologues vying for control of Germany. All of the money going into politics in Germany was from rich jewish outsides pushing communism.
>>
>>3000473
It was probably a jew that made Hitler big
>>
>>3000522
>He didn't "snap" after he got snubbed from art school.
No, but it was the final drop in that shit barrel.

I think he was pretty much a frustrated individual, much like /r9k/. If he would've been able to get a grip in life, things might have turned out different. That said, Hitler was a blessing for Germany if you think about it, post WW1 Germany was a mess, while post WW2 Germany recovered in the span of a decade with much more stable industry and politics. Nazis where bad, but I doubt Germany would've recovered from the tolls of WW1 if it wasn't for them.
>>
File: 1493598570199.jpg (38KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1493598570199.jpg
38KB, 466x470px
>>
Considering he didn't have access to endless Proko videos and Loomis PDF's he's decent enough. Definitely had potential.
>>
>>3000529
>much like /r9k/. If he would've been able to get a grip in life, things might have turned out different.
>get a grip in life
Do you know how unbearably bad life was in Germany post WWI? Do you know that there were literal commie wars and commie uprisings like there were in Spain and Russia?
Germany never recovered, Germany just became a slave to foreign powers just like what was intended after WWI. Look at what Germany is today, just a dumping ground for the third world and the voice of the EU forcing its other nations to bend the knee. "nazis were bad" my ass. If the nazis won, a lot of the west's problems wouldn't exist right now.
>>
>>3000529
>it was the final drop in that shit barrel
I'm pretty sure the final drop was his bitterness towards losing WW1. Art has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>3000544
a plate of sausage was like 1 mil marks. to elaborate on that.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
http://www.original-political-cartoon.com/cartoon-history/adolf-hitlers-cartoon-collection/
Hitler was LITERALLY a mangafag
>>
>>2999714

Heimrich Himmler, he was a gay SS trooper who created and handled the concentration camps.
>>
>>3000656
>he was a gay SS trooper
Oh kinda like how Hitler was gay, has a jewish gay lover, used meth, had a jewish grandma, has syphilis, one testicle, a micropenis, and a misplaced urethra?
>>
>>2999390

He seemed like a good dog.
>>
>>2999818
KenM is one of the only good things to come out of Reddit.
>>
File: 562522565656.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
562522565656.png
167KB, 504x375px
>>3000675
He failed in art and he failed to take over the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
>>
File: e4e.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
e4e.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>
>>3000449
>>"Many other qualities which are characteristic of youth were lacking in him: a carefree letting go of himself, living only for the day, the happy attitude of 'what is to be, will be'. His idea was that these were things that dit not become a young man"

Holy shit am I Hilter?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.