[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cockshot! Any tips on getting into backgrounds?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160610_081425.jpg (676KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_081425.jpg
676KB, 3300x2550px
Cockshot! Any tips on getting into backgrounds?
>>
File: SharleyE.jpg (709KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SharleyE.jpg
709KB, 858x1200px
how to make backgrounds?
easy
dont think in terms of "character in a pose"

think in terms of "composition", and place that character within it

your drawing is extremely flat, i'd imagine any background would fail to add depth, no matter how well drawn

you have to imagine the whole scene first

and draw accordingly
>>
File: VegaColors2.jpg (107KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
VegaColors2.jpg
107KB, 1131x707px
for example, your cock shot picture would work a billion times better if you emphasized the chicken like so

in such a dynamic composition, the background almost doesnt even matter and you can blur that shit out!
>>
>>2999256
>>2999261
What hardware do you use to render?
>>
>>2999265
dude fucking stop
dont worry about rendering
that shit is absolute last of your worries

focus on perspective, gesture, composition, flow, all that

start by making more dynamic poses for your characters and thinking about focal points

in your image, do i look at deadpool or do i look at the chicken? they're on opposite sides of the fucking image, my eyes are darting all over the place

in the tristana example, there's just 1 focal point
her face
right near the middle of the image
to the right is the blurry background, to the left a large and detailed cannon that your eyes move toward after looking at the face.

with yours? where the fuck should i know where to look?
>>
File: 1493014231588.jpg (13KB, 533x458px)
1493014231588.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
>>2999256
YOU DID IT AGAIN

>closes the door and locks it

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME

>undos belt
>grabs you from behind

STOP MAKING YOUR OWN FUCKING THREADS!

>throws you on the couch
>starts beating you with the belt
>smack
>smack
>smack

STOP *smack MAKING *smack YOUR *smack OWN *smack THREADS!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack

>you're bleeding and crying now
>smack
>smack

GET *smack IT THROUGH *smack YOUR SKULL!! *smack

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack

>smack
>smack
>smack
>smack

FUCK!!

>throws you to the ground
>you lay in a heap sobbing
>reties belt

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED BEG THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!

>unlocks door
>leaves you to find the loomis books
>>
File: sheldonvella.jpg (495KB, 1000x1519px)
sheldonvella.jpg
495KB, 1000x1519px
>>2999256
Add more perspective or life in the background.
I'd recommend you checking out Carlo Baberi, Bong Dazo, and my favorite Sheldon Vella for more references and styles. Tony Moore and Matteo Lolli ain't enough.
You need to add more texture work on that CPL that speaks the character too. A shiny, metallic one doesn't look eye catching if you thought it'll be a cover mockup. Add some blowback effect on the butt end too, and brush up the launch exposion effect. The chicken looks like it's stuffed in Big Bird's ass.

And get the correct color references. That red ain't stark enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.