[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graffiti thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: abcyuiy.jpg (52KB, 542x600px) Image search: [Google]
abcyuiy.jpg
52KB, 542x600px
Graffiti thread.
>>
>>2998296
If only more graffiti was that cool. I don't think the world deserves it though. Funny how we put up with ugly commercial advertisements, yet we freak out about ugly non-commercial ones.
>>
File: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.gif (2MB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.gif
2MB, 225x400px
>>2998485
>Funny how we put up with ugly commercial advertisements, yet we freak out about ugly non-commercial ones.

Yeah, it's so odd how people get mad about random greasy stoner morons spray painting STUPID SHIT on the surface of their PRIVATE PROPERTY you DENSE! RETARDED! IDIOT!
>>
>>2998541
Was that an ironic freak out post, or a sincere one? Do you live somewhere that doesn't have ugly commercial signs, billboards and ads that outnumber non-commercial eyesores 1000 to 1? Questioning your sincerity might be giving you too much credit. If you have a reading comprehension issue, disregard this post. Have a nice day.
>>
>>2998485
>Funny how we put up with ugly commercial advertisements, yet we freak out about ugly non-commercial ones.

That's a bad argument. There are rules about where you can place those and it's like saying that it's okay to do something bad if others have already done it.

Like if a teacher spanked you as a kid then that was probably a bad thing to allow that needs to be fixed (like some aspects of capitalism) but that didn't mean that it was suddenly okay for everybody else to go around and spank you for fun and expect you to be okay with it.
>>
>>2998703
It wasn't an argument.
>>
>>2998724
It was my noob friend. The word "argument" can have several meanings.

>2. a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
>>
>>2998730
Yeah, still wasn't an argument. I just stated an observation about people.
>>
>>2998738
Of course it was an argument. By saying it is funny you are also critiquing it as being illogical and it shows your biased view.
>>
>>2998749
The word "funny" can have several meanings

>2 difficult to explain or understand; strange

Now my observation is that you may be accustomed to most conversations being arguments or you are looking to have one. I could be wrong because I'm not you and I cannot know your intent. Have a nice day.
>>
>>2998485
maybe because one is legal while another isn't, like both anons stated above?

Graffiti is only a thing because it's prohibit.This drives the 'art' in it. There would be much less graffiti 'artists' in your utopic world were people would freely deserve it without regulation. They would search for new kinds of vandalism to do.
>>
>>2998765
>hiding behind "b-but I wasn't argumenting

So now you don't think that saying a behavior is difficult to explain or strange in the context of your post is meant as a critique.

Sounds to me like you are the one having a lack of experience engaging in conversations with normal people. Your shit doesn't fly out in the real world.
>>
>>2998770
That makes me wonder. If graffiti were legal, and if that removed most of the graffiti inspired by the desire to vandalize, what would we get visually?
>>
>>2998779
Have a nice day.
>>
>>2998785
You aren't fooling anyone into thinking you are a bigger man after that autistic stunt.
>>
File: ok.jpg (33KB, 221x108px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
33KB, 221x108px
>>2998788
>>
>>2998799
Then why are you still here?
>>
>>2998808
I think this is an interesting art topic and I am hoping people will write various things about it and post photos. I am a curious person. Why are you here?
>>
>>2998825
You are obviously just here to shitpost. I'm sure you think you get a special-snowflake pass on that with you having the handicap of a fragile ego and all that.
>>
More like a vandal thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.