[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1495898264385.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495898264385.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
It's me or the bird looks isn't over the girl's head, I mean, it's overlapping??? Also, art/draws/illustrations that you look uncanny thread.
>>
>>2996668

Yes, it's overlapping. Most likely artist drew 2 separate pictures and just overlapped once onto the other and thought it's ok to do like that.

Digitalshit - not even once.
>>
>>2996668
>>2996675
>Traditionalfags: Not Even Once
>>
That was painful to read holy shit.
>>
>>2996685
Fuck off manga faggot.
>>
Is the duck a hat?

Because her head is inside it not under it.
>>
>>2998347
ducks are concave on the underside. the top of the head would fit right in.
>>
>>2996668
It's her hair.
>>
Anyone notice it's duck mating season like crazy boi? Seen several dozen pairs of brown duck/green head duck strolling around together. It's cute.
>>
>>2998423
Haven't seen any fucking ducks yet, but there is a nest of a cute common blackbird couple in my garden and the eggs hatched today. That's pretty cute too.
>>
>>2998422
is pic related in your post supposed to be uncanny? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>2998352
So it's really weird then.
>>
Is the duck dead or carved out?
>>
Who cares? it's perfect for its target audience.
>>
>>2999888
Is there a finished version?i feel like the head is supposed to be looking theother way
>>
File: green_by_kuvshinov_ilya-db8t7ab.jpg (195KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
green_by_kuvshinov_ilya-db8t7ab.jpg
195KB, 1024x1024px
There is nothing uncanny about OP pic. You may like it or not -I happen to like it-, but not for any unsettling paranormal reasons.
>>
>>2996668
https://twitter.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya
or...you could just go look for the source instead of asking here
>>
Who cares? Unless you're planning on spending hours or days or more on your "girl with duck on head" masterpiece, just indicating the intent is usually sufficient.
>>
>>3000074
i like that pic. not too much detail but it does a great job of portraying a rainy night,
>>
>>2996668
It's an optical illusion - the softer tones and shading of the duck imply volume, and the starkness of black lines only on the girl flatten that part and make it a plane in back of the duck.
>>
>>3000380
Correct. The duck is more rendered than the girl, who was probably drawn from imagination while the duck was copied from a photograph. There are also no signs of curvature or weight/gravity that would make it look like the duck sits firmly on a round surface. It looks like it's on water, not a head. There is also no cast shadow on the head.
>>
>>3000074

I like the way the enviroment is painted but the figure is way too bright, both the skin and the translucent umbrella. I know it's supposed to be stylized and graphic but figures that aren't properly integrated into the light ituation of the background is a pet peeve of mine
>>
>>2996668
Birds are designed to sit over bumpy eggs and they are perfectly parallel to the ground while doing it. It could be inaccurate, but you shouldnt count out bird magic.
>>
File: le duck.png (542KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
le duck.png
542KB, 717x717px
I tried.
>>
>>3000579
agreed, people who know nothing of the ways of birds should not speak
>>
>>3000647
All you did was place bad airbrushing for no good reason
>>
>>3001289
kek
>>
>>2996668
uh probably because the perspective is completely off, maybe? idk why you cant see this.
>>
>>2996668
feathers bro
birds are a lot smaller than their feathers would have you think. so it plops down on the head and gets squished a bit cause flesh, and then the feather of the wing overlap the head in our veiw and the feathers get in the way
>>
>>3000564
fig looks fine to me
it's the store lighting- i'd lower the brighness just so slightly
>>
>>3002772
while it's a lazy airbrush it's not bad, there is ambient occlusion now on the girl's head and reflected light on the bird
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.