[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginning of a short/medium length story to be judged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Black-11.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black-11.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
Who, Where, When, How. These were the questions he automatically asked himself as he was lifted from his nest of filth by two angels dressed in blue. The angels answered his questions and set him down in a chariot that was covered in red and blue lights. The chariot was driven by the angel of death. The angel of death was an emotionless woman. The angels dressed in blue used tools that were given to them by god to mend the mistakes of man and mortality that afflicted the lifted boy.
He looked up at the ceiling in awe. He saw two angels and heard the singing of a choir as he flew out of the realm of the Earth. He escaped from the third dimension and watched his life from an objective place, he saw birth, love, heartbreak, anger, sadness, joy, envy, misery. It was beautiful, and he forgot that he had once seen it as ugly. Ugliness as a concept was missing from his dead mind. Everything was simply beautiful, as it was meant to be. He looked down and saw a girl who he had loved, she was asleep and had forgotten for a time. He looked down and saw his mother watching a television show about women who screamed at each other. He even saw his father calmly listening to lively music that was made on a computer program. Everything was.
Breathing is an unconscious action, but suddenly, Nathan was very conscious of his breathing. It had a peaceful rhythm, like the waves of a calm lake in the summer. Two old women in black coats and an angel in a white robe were looking at him from the opposite end of an angelic white room. The room had white lights, white walls, a white drape, and a white bed with white sheets. There was a window in the ceiling that displayed a different beautiful landscape each time Nathan looked at it.
>>
>>>/lit/
>>
>>2994806
they told me to come here though
>>
>>2994807
Tell them to fuck themselves.
>>
>>2994808
they told me to tell you that too.
>>
>>2994807
Wrong. I just found you thread and they didn't tell you shit.

https://warosu.org/lit/thread/9554100
>>
my memory must be quite fucked..
>>
>>2994815
I remember them specifically saying to fuck off to IC
>>
File: 1495722693863.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
1495722693863.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
>>2994807

You may have misunderstood them.
/lit/ often has a Critique thread, like:
>>9524293

Here you are on the Artwork/Critique board, which is for paintings and drawings, not litterature.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.