[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chinks are stealing our art gainz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

how can some art be so orgasmic, what is their secret??
>>
>>2993989
Be born asian.
>>
File: may-25-2017-2.jpg (681KB, 1000x784px) Image search: [Google]
may-25-2017-2.jpg
681KB, 1000x784px
>>2993989
im white though. stop trying to take credit for things other people in your skin color do. we didn't do it for you, you aren't the same as us, we're separate people with different skill levels.
>>
>>2994000
are they supposed to be sliced in half?
whats the white shit
>>
/pol/ tier bait threads need to be deleted on site
>>
File: turtlelookinassdude.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
turtlelookinassdude.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>2993989
they devote their life to one thing and one thing only. for some chinks thats work, table tennis or in this case art.
while most westerners want to enjoy all the things life has to offer some chink sits at home working 12 hrs a day on one specific task.
want to become chink level? drop vidya games, youtube, movies, anime, or whatever recreational sport you partake in and do art instead.
>>
>>2994000
literally wut
>>
>>2994000
brian please get permabanned
>>
>>2994000
dude what
>>
>>2993989
that hard edge on the cheek tho
>>
>>2994006
If you have absolutely no interests besides art, then your work will be worthless anyway because you have nothing to express outside of technical wankery.
>>
>>2994006

That dude makes sushi. He is really just a pleb worker that puts piece of raw fish on your rice. There's no philosophy to it, it's like you'd be taking advice from plumber, but really old and looking like Shaolin master.
>>
>>2993989
Just use a photo ref, keep it grey scale and from looking at those strokes, draw it at a huge resolution. It's not hard to match that quality then. There seem to have been used custom bushes
>>
>>2994063
>being a culinary artist is really nothing more than being a plumber
>>
>>2994063
That dude makes X. He is really just a pleb worker that Y. There's no philosophy to it, it's like you'd be taking advice from plumber, but really old and looking like Shaolin master.
>>
>>2994072
>but really old and looking like Shaolin master.

He just looks like an ordinary old Japanese guy, you weeb.
>>
>>2994081
>can't recognize an exotic wise old asian kung fu sushi making anime karate master when he sees one
racist
>>
disciprine
>>
>>2994150
You laugh but every one of them could kill you with a single kick
>>
>>2994091
In a way I envy you. What a magical experience it must be for you to take a walk through a Japanese park.

While googling for that image I discovered that
>in Japan, senior citizens are committing petty crimes like shoplifting in bigger numbers than teenagers.

Better watch out for those Shaolins man.
>>
>>2994154
They wouldn't dare. Their insurance doesn't cover broken hips from kicking before their warm-up is complete.
>>
>>2994006

so basically never be inspired by the very culture you want to work in and so you end up becoming a modern contemporary shit-show.

Nice advice dumbass, chinks just have a better predisposition to discipline - primarily because one of the core factors of their societies is the emphasis on hardwork, which especially in china came during the cold-war communist political takeover. Japan has been imperialist from the get go those fucks so its the same in their nature too. Plus their diets are much better than ours. Another observation is that unlike the 'human rights' YTs are 'blessed' with, Asian countries still don't have proper human rights issues sorted out and their govt gets a way with stupid fucked up shit.

so to summaries;
Where YTs whine and cry about it, chinks actually understand and are one with the concept of short-term pain for long-term gains. No pains no gains, if u not wok hard den u not chink.
>>
>>2994002

its brians fingerprint of autism.
>>
>>2994006
>want to become chink level? drop vidya games, youtube, movies, anime, or whatever recreational sport you partake in and do art instead
That's fucking bullshit. So many godly chink and nip artists draw tons of beautiful fanart in different styles but always so well done. They play games and watch cartoons and movies but they practice regularly. The secret is actually managing your time properly and concentrating on your tasks.
>>
>>2994213
>So many godly chink and nip artists draw tons of beautiful fanart in different styles but always so well done.

Just like non-chinks. You just only see the top of the iceberg that is otherwise made up of shitty Japanese and chink art.

Even if you were Japanese and lived in Japan you still wouldn't make it. This is what it takes to be a pro there: Dying from sleep deprivation and overwork is an epidemic. For example Oda who makes One Piece only sleep 3 hours at night (Which is normal for a professional manga artist) and have often had to take breaks to recover from illness. There are plenty of works that are incomplete because the author/artist passed away.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/japans-animation-industry-isnt-just-tough-its-illegally-harsh-110074.html

>“Let’s just be clear: It’s not a ‘tough’ industry… It’s an ‘illegally harsh’ industry. They don’t pay you even remotely minimum wage, they overwork you to the point where people are vomiting at work and having to go to the hospital for medicine. They demand that you come in whenever they realize a deadline isn’t going to be met. That probably means about a month and a half of nonstop work without a single day off. Then you will be allowed to go back to your regular six-day workweeks of 10-hour days. No one talks, or gets lunch together or anything. They just sit and work in complete silence and seem uninterested in changing this.”

>“When I was working as an animator in New York I could afford an apartment, buy stuff, and had time to ‘live a life.’ But the artist inside of me was screaming at the fact I wasn’t making really high-quality feature films and series. Now everything about my life is utterly horrible, however the artist in me is completely satisfied.”
>>
>>2994254
Oh, no, I wasn't implying that only Asians can be unbelievably good, or that they're all inherently good at art. I realize there are plenty of equally fantastic artists from all over the world, and that most amateur Japanese anime artists are shit, just like in any other country.
I was just correcting that other guy on that "chink artists don't do anything other than art, that's why they're so good" bullshit.

>Just like non-chinks. You just only see the top of the iceberg that is otherwise made up of shitty Japanese and chink art.
You should tell that to the OP instead.
>>
>>2993989
that pic is my new end goal
>>
>>2993989
>tfw chink and still a beginner after 3 years
WHY EVEN LIVE.
>>
>>2994649
are you chink or psuedo nigger?
pretty sure pacific islanders are more nigger than chink
>>
File: ruan-jia-yyyyy4.jpg (153KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
ruan-jia-yyyyy4.jpg
153KB, 400x533px
How does Lin Ran measure up to Ruan Jia in /ic/'s eyes?

I know RJ is like, /ic/'s Chinese overlord. But Lin Ran seems to be a more well-rounded artist to me. Thoughts?
>>
>>2993989
Higher IQ distributions. Pressure to succeed.
>>
Am I the only one not impressed? It's concept art. It's rendering that's the real test, most concept art looks great because our brain fills in the missing blanks.
>>
>>2994911
The OP image? How is that concept art? What is it supposed to be a concept of? It's just a painting of a guy. It's more like a fine art piece.
>>
File: prt_400x400_1407923779.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
prt_400x400_1407923779.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>2994897
Lin Ran is at a point where he can mimic some older oil painting feel and texture in digital medium,but he rarely ever does imaginary pieces,I feel that comparing them is like comparing apples to oranges. In terms of rendering i prefer linran's works more,but i feel wu zhaomings work is way more orgasmic in terms of edge control, simplification but hes rarely mentioned here.
>>
>>2994934
It's an art form, not a type of art. They are capturing the idea of a man without any attention to polish, detail or execution.
>>
>>2994945

It still isn't concept art you pretentious fag
>>
>>2994954

he's that guy who's in every thread shitting on concept art and screeching about people liking it. not a surprise he doesn't actually know what concept art is.
>>
>>2994945
Concept art is, in its purest form, meant to convey a design, idea or function. Fine Art aims to convey an internal reaction.

Nothing about this piece suggests to me that it's trying to be a unique idea that needs to be defined to be understood. We know what it is, inherently. There's nothing design-wise to impart to us that isn't already plainly apparent. And I'm not really sure what you mean. Its execution is probably what makes it appealing to the people it appeals to. That's why it works, despite being boring from an illustrative or concept standpoint. It's basically fine art.
>>
>>2994944
>wu zhaoming
BASED EDGE LORD ZHAOMING.WU
MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-

one of my favorite chinese artists.
>>
>>2994897
Literally all Lin Ran does is copy photos in a pretty, painterly way. How the fuck is he more well rounded than Ruanjia?
>>
>>2994876
no self respecting pseudo nigger would refer to themselves as a chink
>>
File: LordVilppu1.png (555KB, 676x845px) Image search: [Google]
LordVilppu1.png
555KB, 676x845px
>>2994972
You mean like this?
>>
>>2994000
what lol
>>
>>2995127
No, that looks like a shitty copy
>>
>>2994000
i like it
>>
>>2995175
I did the same thing Lin Ran apparently does. I just copied a photo and made it painterly. Does that make me Lin Ran tier now?
>>
Practice.
>>
File: 001RpDBBzy77pCAh6Bad0&690.jpg (154KB, 690x1031px) Image search: [Google]
001RpDBBzy77pCAh6Bad0&690.jpg
154KB, 690x1031px
>>2994972
I think him experimenting with different rendering technique is one of his edge, but ruan jia has a deeper understanding of design related to the concept industry, one tend more towards fine art/illustration while other is concept design/illustration so like i said comapring them is like comparing apple to orange.

linran picrelated
>>
>>2994954
Then what is concept art? Robots and Guns from your shitty video games? Are those the only things that can be a conveyed idea? Or does it extend to technique? When does something stop being regular art and become concept art?
>>
>>2995575

Concept art is design. Technically you could make concept art in a realistic painterly style but it takes too much time to be efficient unless most of it is based on photos. So if this was concept art of a character (who just needs to show his head for some reason) it would use less fancy brush work and be done in a more streamlined manner.
>>
>>2994944
Wtf this guy is my new hero, the design on the brushstrokes are so satisfying.
>>
>>2995618
There's a reason greatest Greek statues are of men. I mean the sculptors fucked little boys but that's beside the point
>>
>>2995200
not that anon but your work is shit tier
>>
>>2994006
Jiro is universally disliked in the culinary world. He treats his customers and employees like shit. For how expensive his sushi is, it's just mediocre. The documentary made a fairy tale out of him and made him some kind of sushi master roshi. The guy is just autistically into his work. It doesn't make him any better than other sushi chefs who are just as dedicated and still function as well-rounded and likable human beings. In fact there are plenty of sushi restaurants that rank higher than his place.

Living the Jiro lifestyles is a recipe for hating your life. He does it because he thinks it makes him special, and he wants his way to be the only way.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.