[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Why do you only draw girls anon?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1391231813749.gif (102KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1391231813749.gif
102KB, 225x225px
>>
File: 1458855747852.jpg (20KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458855747852.jpg
20KB, 210x240px
>>2993281
Cause I have a dick and they're hot as fuck.
>>
girl aesthetic
>>
>>2993281
Cause they're cute.
>>
They aren't girls if they actually have dicks
>>
>>2993292
Yes they are
>>
>>2993281
Draw guys too and the problem is solved.
Next thread please...
>>
File: 1487002756665.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487002756665.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>2993281
>"Why do you only draw men ano-"

I can't draw females for shit, they always end looking like men on drag reee
>>
>>2993281
I tell em "cuz the subject matter doesnt matter, I just choose them cuz they're hot. They're just a means to an end, the end is getting better at brushwork, edges, colour, understanding lighting, form, and anatomy *tips fedora*"
>>
I used to draw only girls cause they were easy for me, but then people started thinking I was a lesbian so I stopped
>>
>>2993281
To make a world where every anon could get a waifu.
>>
>>2993281
Why do you only draw girls anon?
>>

Because I am shit hack who can't into proper anatomy and drawing in general and you can't cheat with drawing males.
>>
File: shrug.png (20KB, 358x307px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
20KB, 358x307px
I just like girls maaan
>>
My wee wee gets hard when I look at girls but getting a gf takes too much effort and usually comes with a bunch of downsides like having to talk to an actual persion.
>>
File: CwsvcLbUcAEi8V_.jpg (6KB, 591x117px) Image search: [Google]
CwsvcLbUcAEi8V_.jpg
6KB, 591x117px
I saw this yesterday on twitter

Fucking Tumblr
>>
>>2993552
lmoa
>>
>>2993484
Interesting, I always thought the female form was more difficult because it was more subtle and you can't litter the drawing with lines to imply form. You have to convey more with less which is more challenging.

I always feel like my dudes come out well with little effort, but my women are so terrible. Maybe it's because I am hetero so I am more sensitive to what makes an attractive female than an attractive male.
>>
>>2993281
No, look they may look like girls but they have DICKS!
>>
>>2993552
oh tumblr
>>
im gay
>>
>>2993281
because I like to.
>>
>>2993407
References?
>>
>>2993281
because i'm not a homo, duh

a better question would be why only little girls.
>>
>>2993282
Beat me to it.

I'm a man, I ain't gotta excuse myself for no one.
>>
File: 1463579266235.png (84KB, 259x272px) Image search: [Google]
1463579266235.png
84KB, 259x272px
>>2993281
>why do you draw musclegirls?
>are you sure you're not a lesbian?
>>
>>2993282
>thread
>>
>>2994512
Because you have good taste in girls.
>>
Because I'm not good at drawing men.

Proportions, desu.
>>
>>2994521
Are you?

If not, why the hell would you draw that instead of bara anime dudes or some shit?
>>
>>2994878
Because muscle girls are hot.
>>
>>2994946
So you're a lesbian then.
>>
>>2993281
Because if i draw males they turn like Jojo's cast or shota.
>>
>>2993552
lol fag, if a man only draws men it's "pretty sexist too", what if a woman draws only men? Wouldn't that satisfy your feminist need for "equality" and "female empowering"? I've seen this shit so many times, apparently if you're not a woman you can't draw anything and if you're a woman you can't draw only men. Silly Tumblr.
>>
>>2994957
Not her, but I think women are a little bit more bisexual than men. Also, drawing something you find aesthetically pleasing and even sexy doesn't mean you want to actually fuck it or go on a date with it. She likes to draw muscle girls just because.

>>2994958
Is that a bad thing?
Also
>>>>>Jojo's
>>
>>2995316
This. I'm not gay, but male bodies are a lot more aesthetic than female. Female's just make my dick hard.
>>
Because I can't draw guys, their fucking hard as shit
>>
>>2995547
Why? I never understand it when people say stuff like that. If you have a good enough understanding about anatomy and figure drawing that you can draw females, what's stopping you from making the small adjustments like a larger ribcage, wider shoulders, narrow hips and more angularity in general to draw a halfway decent male figure?
>>
Men: brow ridges, wider shoulders, sharper mandibles, larger neck/trapezius, blocky hands, sharper cheekbones, thinner lips, more prominent "mouth barrel," for fit guys, make them muscular but have a sharp transition to the wrist, and their femur isn't angled inward/the legs come straight down more off of the pelvis, knees blend directly to muscles usually.

Women: they have natural fat everywhere giving everything that natural "curve" and "soft" feel, the older a woman is the less fat they have and more bones show up, thinner necks, graceful trapezius that transition to the clavicle+scapular joint, blend the triceps with the deltoid to make a classic lady arm (the more definition between these two, the younger and more fit), the forearm is more like a dildo rather than a drumstick, obviously hips are naturally wider but fat can vary, ribcages are smaller, no browridge, noses softly blend to the forehead, bigger lips (sometimes just having a bigger bottom lip works), ball of nose usually curls up but I've seen many cases that don't, knees kinda "pop" out from the softness of the thigh, a woman's calves also indicate fitness level.

Obviously this changes due to genetics/race
Black and asian people of both sex usually have the same "kind" of nose that's flatter and rounder. Black people usually have a larger nose, while asians have thinner versions. But they usually blend smoothly into the brow/forehead.

Just keep mental notes from observational drawing and you'll have such a diverse visually library not even SJWs could resist your dick.
>>
File: 1485297122629.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485297122629.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
"Why do you ojnly draw muscular finnish women headpatting tall men and cuddling with them anon?"
>>
>>2995448
>male bodies are a lot more aesthetic than female.
dude... you're gay. Face it, denial only will make you angry. Suck dick, nobody care.
>>
>>2993421
Why aren't you?
>>
File: 1495770720175.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495770720175.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
>>2994946
Implying bara muscle men can't be hot.
>>
>why do you only draw women now? you used to draw solely men before

Maybe its because I used to only draw men before, I realized I needed to learn to draw females too.
>>
>>2993407
that's because you only draw men
>>
Because real women are a mistake, a singular error in our almost perfectly shaped society. By drawing girls I can show the world what could have been humanity if done correctly, beautiful and well mannered intelligent beings always supporting the man. But we have what we have now.
>>
>>2993281
Because I'm an artist and not knowing how to draw them would be detrimental to my career.
>>
>>2995316
>women are a little bit more bisexual than men
after seeing the thousandth IM NOT GAY BUT ID SUCK A COCK thread i doubt that
>>
>>2995751
How the fuck is sucking a cock gay? Explain to me. Keep in mind you can suck a trap cock or just a random cock from a random hole in a wall without looking at anything.
>>
File: dio_tiddy.png (203KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dio_tiddy.png
203KB, 500x333px
>>2995699
>>
I'm a fag and I only draw girls because they're cute
>>
>>2995751
That's on 4chan. This place is full of closet gays, bisexual men who haven't found out they like dick yet and trap-loving degenerates in denial.

In real life the overwhelming majority of women are pretty comfortable with calling each other cute or sexy and even experimenting with their sexuality by trying kisses with other girls. That's just how I see it though.
>>
>>2995767
>In real life the overwhelming majority of women are pretty comfortable with calling each other cute or sexy and even experimenting with their sexuality by trying kisses with other girls. That's just how I see it though.
Is that so.
>>
>>2995759
The only improvement over the original.
>>
>>2993281
They're more fun to draw
>>
>>2995727
This, but with an emphasis on the young animu ones.
>>
I go through stints of drawing men and women. Men are more fun to draw but women are more fun to look at.
>>
>>2994521
Excellent taste friend
>>
>>2995727
Thanks /r9k/
>>
>>2995756
>How the fuck is engaging in a sexual act with someone of the same sex as myself homosexual?
>>
>>2997346
Just because they have a cock, doesn't mean they are male
>>
>>2997348
They're a biological male and you're a biological male, so sexual acts between the two of you are homosexual. You can't bullshit your way out of the facts with mental gymnastics. Just come out and accept the fact that you're gay or bi you homophobe, it's THE CURRENT YEAR so nobody will bully you about it
>>
>>2995619

not him, I wouldn't fuck michelangelo's David but I'd agree it's aesthetic as fuck. I wouldn't fuck a gothic church, either.

I'd fuck a trap and acknowledge that's gay, but there's degrees, there's nothing that makes appreciating aesthetics mean sexual attraction.
>>
>>2997354
It's CURRENT YEAR and feminine cock is a FACT.

I'm also not the guy that wants to suck the cock, as I'm attracted to prepubescent girls. I actually fucking hate faggots.
>>
>>2995762
Same here.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.