[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essentials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: stock photo of a sun.jpg (77KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
stock photo of a sun.jpg
77KB, 1023x1023px
Do you draw outside?
How long and how many times per week?
If you don't, why not?
>>
I draw outside as often as I can since i've already done everything living inside my house save myself. I've got to work out because I have beach nabe fantasies.
>>
>>2991401
I don't because I'm too insecure
>>
>>2991401
Yes, from time to time & only when the weather is guaranteed to be good...
>>2992594
It might seem frightening for you at first, but it's Exactly what you need to struggle against your insecurity...
>>
I drew inside the Royal Ontario Museum quite a bit. When I saw the Picasso show there a few years back, I went into the African sculpture gallery adjacent to it and began drawing -- the black janitor was overjoyed and looked like he wanted to hug me for doing it. I enjoy mall drawing as well because you get so many warm reactions, but there's only a cafe nearby and I don't really have the cash to drink the good stuff everyday. Sometimes I'll draw or paint in the park. Frequently rich people or foreigners will enquire about the work, and theyll tell you lots of personal stuff. It's interesting. Just bring a hat and a water bottle,maybe carry a bag.
>>
>>2991401
No, because of pic related
>>
very rarely because to me the process is very personal and i also feel silly and snob
>>
>>2991401
Only in the woods, far away from the bipeds.
>>
I don't go outside much.

Going to London Natural History Museum for the first time next week and plan to bring a sketchbook and do some studies but chances are it'll be really busy and I'll be too nervous to do so.
>>
>>2991401
I did once, I find it distracting / embarrassing to have people walk past me. The sun and bugs can also be annoyances. Plus, I prefer to draw digital.
>>
Every day I go to work I draw in my pocket sketchbook with pen. Mostl enviromental studies, sometimes anime waifus. Why waste time on your breaks/ on the way to work
>>
My country is just too windy to draw outside...
However sometimes on calm days you can go into some forests and it's good enough to draw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.