[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for pants no kakikata, does anyone have some links?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Pants-no-Kakikata-01.jpg (50KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
Pants-no-Kakikata-01.jpg
50KB, 500x558px
I'm looking for pants no kakikata, does anyone have some links?
>>
Check your dresser, I hope you have pants there ;3
>>
>>2991247
it's actually not really legal in the states either
>>
Look under her skirts the panties as an anon said before yes...
>>
>>2991239
I have read the other book by the author, "how to draw breasts," and believe me, it is really as much non-educational crap as it is described on amazon by Japanese readers. You're better off simply going to pixiv to find other pantsu tutorials or references.
>>
Even so, I would like to have it for my personal collection ;)
>>
>>2991248
Panty shots are illegal now? How fucking prude is this shit country?
>>
He is frowned upon socially speaking
>>
so... someone who knows some link?
>>
>>2991441
Google >> "パンツの描き方" pdf <<. There are two links you can download it from. One requires paid premium and the other requires a free account. I can't post them here thanks to anti-spam system.
>>
>>2991457
Checked those websites and can confirm they are scam sites. No download of the book on the web.
>>
>>2991457
Upload it to mega?
>>
bump
also interested
>>
I can not find it...
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>2991239
Been looking around but I cant seem to find it. There used to be a website that had a collection of all of these how-to books but I forgot the link.
>>
>>2992081
I don't need this kusohon, so DIY.
>>
File: wo.png (97KB, 1103x569px) Image search: [Google]
wo.png
97KB, 1103x569px
>>2991239
I don't know if people are allowed to put requests for pdfs from books on here, but I will definitely bump this thread. My eyes lit up when I saw this because I've been looking for this book forever.

Go to yande.re and click on forums, search for "scans of tutorial books" and click on the first title link. That thread has links to a ton of manga drawing shit. The book you're looking for isn't there (yet), but if you do find it, put it on Mediafire and post it there, if you do me and a ton of others would be incredibly grateful.
>>
File: vk.png (4KB, 493x42px) Image search: [Google]
vk.png
4KB, 493x42px
>>2993036
Was that site on a Russian website? Here's the link, system won't let me type it in even if I break up the URL, so just look at the pic

I forgot about it once then rediscovered it, it was awesome. Don't think it had the book OP was looking for though.
>>
Even if I do not find it, I appreciate the help ...;)
>>
maybe I should just buy it
>>
>>2991248
While they can technically charge you on extremely vague obscenity laws in the US (they can basically charge you for anything under obscenity laws...), legal precedent has repeatedly protected such works as free speech. Unless a corrupt DA has a personal vendetta against you and wants you to waste your money in court, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>2996507
upload if you do
>>
I really need to pick up a little Japanese so I can understand what all these books are saying. A lot of it's probably kind of technical so it probably wouldn't be easy, though... At least you can get the general idea just from the pictures.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.