[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTICE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So...
We won?
>>
what is this gay ass eceleb drama
>>
Is this that instagram user posted the other day who does the paintovers?
>>
>>2990662
Something about a girl who traced for money and that it made some anons upset. Didn't pay much attention.
>>
>>2990660
who is that? Why do we care?
>>
>>2990660
Well, going solely on patreon is one way to have your fanbase die out. She only has 96 patrons and that's not enough out of her 300k IG followers to keep the bills paid.
Patreon has little to no ability to promote within. I wish they'd work on that.
>>
File: image.png (264KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264KB, 640x960px
>>2990669
Go to that thread.
>>
>>2990660
If she was just smarter about hiding her tracing other's work in the past none of this would happen.
>>
>>2990863
This faggot doesn't link to the thread
>>
>>2990867
phoneposter, what do you expect?
>>
>>2990866
Nah, if all you do is portrait copies of photos without labeling them as studies, you're bound to get shit for it even if you don't trace. Just look at Kron, he never traced anything, yet some people are convinced he did just because they've seen the original photos and they look obviously very similar to his copies.
>>
>>2990885
Oh, is this another case of jealous faggots on /ic/ trying to ruin another artist's livelihood?

Jesus fuck, this community is the worst.

OP, what did you spergs do this time? And why does it bring you satisfaction?
>>
>>2991016
OP here
i don't hate her
imean, i feel bad about her, it is so sad, she is so sacared
really sad
>>
>>2990660
>>2990863
>>2991040
Are these threads reportable yet?
>>
>>2991050
Yes as it violates 2 rules. A punishable offense with up to 2 weeks in the 4chan county jail with no bond.
>>
>>2990660
Christ who cares, go draw you lazy faggots.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.