[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my shit, niggas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Jake.png (90KB, 466x619px) Image search: [Google]
Jake.png
90KB, 466x619px
>>
The lips are messy and don't read well.
Ear details look like they need some clean up.

The rest looks fine.
>>
>>2990395
Ohhhiiiiiyyyooooo gohhhzammuuuusssss just!!!! KANIGGEE WAHHHH
>>
>>2990395
that is literally a jojo reference
>>
>>2990428
Indeed. Kudos!
>>
>>2990395
Well, it's certainly shit.
>>
gureato desu yo
>>
File: 1493630300902.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493630300902.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
>>2990395
YOU DID IT AGAIN

>closes the door and locks it

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME

>undos belt
>grabs you from behind

STOP MAKING YOUR OWN FUCKING THREADS!

>throws you on the couch
>starts beating you with the belt
>smack
>smack
>smack

STOP *smack MAKING *smack YOUR *smack OWN *smack THREADS!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack

>you're bleeding and crying now
>smack
>smack

GET *smack IT THROUGH *smack YOUR SKULL!! *smack

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack

>smack
>smack
>smack
>smack

FUCK!!

>throws you to the ground
>you lay in a heap sobbing
>reties belt

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED BEG THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!

>unlocks door
>leaves you to find the loomis books
>>
>>2990623
amazing
>>
Why is trying to be araki so common among random internet boys
>>
>>2990623
what a ride
>>
>>2990712
It feels "cool and unique". I went by that so I know.
>>
>>2990395
The back of the chin looks like it was drawn by a character designer from dexter's lab in stark contrast to the rest which is like the character design from an 80s anime. All and all pretty good the chin reaches a bit far back and the ear is in a weird place.
>>
File: 42a.png (734KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
42a.png
734KB, 960x480px
>>2990395
looks like everyone came here to say the same thing
>>
>>2990712
>trying to be araki
Not OP, but is it bad that I'm inspired by him and that it has pushed me to draw more realistically?

>random internet boys
You mean girls
>>
File: 25-salivary_glands_uk.jpg (80KB, 493x334px) Image search: [Google]
25-salivary_glands_uk.jpg
80KB, 493x334px
>>2990395
You're working in a very flat style so maybe it won't matter much but it tends to look awkward when jaws are overly sharp because there's a saliva gland behind the jaw.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.