[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drawpile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: drawpile idea.png (67KB, 1112x680px) Image search: [Google]
drawpile idea.png
67KB, 1112x680px
download the updated verison here
https://drawpile.net/download/#Windows

I see we have a discord and /beg/ threads to help artist get better. What if we used drawpile to help artists improve and redline their work.
Please no rpers.
pic can help you start servers
>>
>>2988413
That's a cumbersome way of doing it. You might as well use google hangouts.
>>
>>2988419
i can see why this might be overwhelming to someone who has never used it but drawpile is a great program for people to draw together and it comes with pen pressure. You do you
>>
>>2988431
I used it before, don't assume please. I just know hangouts is more efficient. But I can understand that a lot of people might be antisocial to speak on there.
>>
>>2988442
sorry for assuming.
What are the hangouts like because i've never used it.
>>
>>2988452
It's basically a platform where you can share your screen/webcam and watch others draw and you can talk or use chat to send links. So if you're redlining it's much easier to just watch the person as they talk and you can ask a direct question without having to write it in drawpile.
>>
>>2988462
i'm kind of antisocial to talk on mic or go on webcam. Can you still type to them? If so is there a delay when typing ?
>>
>>2988474

Yes there is a chat window on the side and no delay. You can disable webcam and just use your screen.

The discords here might still do hangouts, I don't know, I'm not in them anymore to tell you.
>>
>>2988413
are there even enough d/ic/ks to jave redlines in realtime?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.