[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you think about that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: TheFundamentals.png (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheFundamentals.png
87KB, 1920x1080px
What you think about that
>>
get outta here sycra
>>
File: truth.png (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>2988035
>>
Illustrator master race.

The whole chart is missing a conceptual component. How creative & clever you are can set you miles ahead of someone who is an boring, unoriginal hack - even if your fundamentals aren't as strong as others.
>>
>>2988035

If you assign red cells a value of 3, yellow cells a value of 2 and green cells a value of 1, then add them up, the least skill intensive field is Architect.

Yet if you tell 100 random people you're one of these things, architect will hands down be the one that garners the most respect and interest.

Let that be a lesson to you all.
>>
>>2988225
>gesture and anatomy
>LOW
>FOR AN ANIMATOR

Yes I'm fucking triggered.
>>
File: vilp.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
vilp.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
>>2988548
you're reading it backwards anon; red is high, green is low.
>>
>>2988637
Look at the post I replied to Vilppu sama.
>>
Now you KNOW how I FEEEE-EEL...
>>
>>2988640

Lol retard
>>
Being a comic artist is suffering
>>
>>2988035
It's fucking retarded
>>
>>2988035
from an animator's standpoint you should everything on high, except for values and colour theory.
especially composition, it's even 1 of the 12 principles of animation, named under Staging.
>>
why the fuck is red important and green not important it looks so wrong fucking ree
>>
>>2988541
85% of what an architect does isn't drawing, dumbass.

It's literally the only thing on that list that isn't primarily about entertainment or 'art for art's sake'.

Inb4 butthurt. I'm an architect.
>>
>>2988704
Don't animators paint backgrounds as well?
>>
>>2989053
not necessarily. usually a production team splits the work into many departments.
nevertheless, I wouldn't recommend to any artist to neglect any of these fields, but it is true that you're gonna have to focus your limited time on this earth and your energy on what skills you'll need the most when you go into a specific work field.
>>
File: squad7.jpg (60KB, 750x326px) Image search: [Google]
squad7.jpg
60KB, 750x326px
>>2988035
just dial that gesture on concept art up to red aswell. New industry standards has key frames / story beats / advanced sales pitch storyboards being a big part of the pipeline as a Concept Artist. DAZ does remove a lot of the heavy lifting but you still need to know what you are making. Keep up the good work guys!
>>
>>2988891
Color based on warmth, kinda like red alert vs green alert
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.