[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is drawing a good way to make people like you? I'm very lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494035138630.gif (2MB, 228x170px)
1494035138630.gif
2MB, 228x170px
Is drawing a good way to make people like you? I'm very lonely
>>
They will like your drawing's message first, then your drawing style, after that, for they'll decide if they like you too.

If you're going for fame, make fan arts of famous franchises of the month or go for relateable slice of life comics.
>>
>>2987254
I'm trying to fill the void of being a hermit and having no one
>>
all I can say is...the more I've gone into art, and the more miserable I became not getting gud at art, the more friends I've lost. But that's just me. FOREVER ALONE!
>>
>>2987245
Posting your drawings on /ic/ is guaranteed to make anons hate you
>>
>>2987245
It is, but you will have to understand what exactly you can touch in people for them to like or care about you. That said, if you're feeling lonely, you should deal with that not by creating great art, and not by filling in the void, but by finding people you can are about and make connection to.

Creation of something is a way to intentionally drag yourself into loneliness, so if you can - you should find people you can simply talk to and wind up. Talk to girls if you want, do whatever - live. Drawing is not a substitute for life and great pictures take a long time to make so relying on them as relationship aid Right Now is not a good idea.
>>
Artists are some of the weirdest and saddest people I know. And then there's this semen demon.
>>
The moment you say artist normies will expect you to effortlessly produce masterpieces within 5 minutes because that's how they think art is made.

This coupled with the fact that you'll likely be poor will make people do what they do with retards: utterly despise you while they give you insincere compliments.
>>
>>2987298
>Hey, anon. You can draw, right? Can you draw my girlfriend? I'll pay you.
>>
File: 1477706411572.jpg (65KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477706411572.jpg
65KB, 720x540px
>>2987298
You sound really butthurt anon. What's the problem? You exaggerate it way too much.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone would despise you for drawing. And you can draw something within 5 minutes to impress a normie and show him some of your skills. Sketches are a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 1689x1262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 1689x1262px
>this thread
https://youtu.be/IoqALrs-gGQ
>>
>>2987245
Absolutely not. it will get you attention if youre good, but if you're an autist and sperg out as soon as someone talks to you, they will still think you're a freak. Which you probably are, to be fair.
>>
Sure, why not? Learn to draw some cute stuff and maybe cool stuff, something that is really easy to do so that you can whip your skill out quick. Don't expect people to like their portraits unless they are close to comicbook/anime style and just remember that the closer to realism you get the more criticism will be in your direction.

Basically just like with everything else don't be a sperg about it: yes, people are plebs, but you want to be liked so you are an insecure cunt so draw the fucking cartoon dog chasing the cartoon cat and shut the fuck up.

Or do you mean online following? Then also sure, just accept that it can be illogical and rely on in-your-face stuff like saturated colors or edgy subjects or whatever. Honestly a very complicated subject, your time would be better spent practicing drawing and learning to accept and love yourself and feeling good alone, that way you will greet people with pozi vibes and they will most likely respond the same way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.