[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made this because I was bored. Guess the meaning behind it. lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Blowing thought.jpg (228KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blowing thought.jpg
228KB, 800x600px
Made this because I was bored. Guess the meaning behind it. lol
>>
You express yourself because you make art because you express yourself because you make art because you express yourself... etc forever
>>
Good guess
>>
File: 1486240975000.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486240975000.gif
309KB, 460x351px
>>2984984
Hm. Something about Beryllium, Carbon, Gold, and Selenium. And the brain and the heart. And cultural monuments and books. Something about learning and observation. Hm, taking an observation, filtering it through your cultural perspective, brain, and physiological influences, and explaining it all in your art/works.
>>
>>2984984

Dang that is deep, good guess.
>>
>>2985019

\(^-^)/
>>
>>2984984
you like to trumpet queef, because books!
>>
>>2985063
How did you know ;-;
>>
>>2985066
it was quite obvious, but whats with the eiffel tower dildo of nature? you like spanking french monkey in the wilderness?
>>
>>2985068
It actually represents how romance sex in Paris is deep in the hearts of pervs. But is not near as big as anime showed be the leaves.
>>
>>2985075
perverted gay frogs, drinking fag water making them romance the same sex. gotcha.

leafy anime?
>>
>>2985089
I can't spoil the anime. It does not exist yet. So when the next good anime become popular I can say I called it like a fag.
>>
>>2985090
what if, and this is a hueg wot if.

what if that anime never comes out. then you look like a fucking transphobic hitler clone. how could you live with yourself? you should probly kys now to make up for the future shame.
>>
>>2985095
What if the anime does come but you get a life so you don't know about anime any more? Then you are a normie ass.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.