[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firez Stopped posting, did he make it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

They say artists leave /ic/ when they've finally made it
>>
File: 12313212312.jpg (64KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
12313212312.jpg
64KB, 750x642px
why would he stay on 4chan? it's universally hated

I admit /ic/ is actually useful, unlike a lot of art "communities" like r/art but at a certain point, especially if you're successful, you are going to want to distance yourself from the website that hosts far right-wing fucknuts unashamedly

plus, there's a certain skill level you reach where /ic/ simply stops being useful to you, and you find you have almost 0 peers you can discuss anything with, because 90% of people on here haven't even started art and are just pretentious assholes discussing art memes
>>
>>2984754
I interacted with him a couple times and he was a nice guy, while /ic/ seemed to hate the shit out of him whenever he was mentioned.
>>
File: may-18-2017-2.jpg (719KB, 1000x821px) Image search: [Google]
may-18-2017-2.jpg
719KB, 1000x821px
>>2984779
im still here though. the "leave /ic/ when you're good" meme only applies to people who want to form a "community" with "fans" and "webcomics" and a "patreon" and "tutorials" and they never say "faggot" because it "alienates" their "fanbase". I plan on using /ic/ until it goes away. And you can all continue to suck my dick.
>>
>>2984793

what an extremely autistic post
>>
>>2984793
so rude !
>>
>>2984793
Prove that's you firez!
>>
>>2984793
>im still here though.

and the work you posted is only better than like 52.5% of /ic/, so you haven't reached a point where this is a useless venue for critique.
>>
>>2984806
That is not firez that is another known memer
>>
>>2984793
Doesn't even bothers to tripfag
My God you faggots suck at falseflagging it's embarrassing.
>>
>>2984793
people leave /ic/ because /ic/ is useless and its basically filled with autists who feel the need to shit on others to feel better about their own lack of abilities.
The few good critiques you get here pale in comparison to good places filled with professionals or making friends with actual artists who'll assist you in helpful ways instead of just saying
>LOL your hand is a tiny bit off, this is a shit drawing now
>>
>>2984754
that hand is huge and foot kind of too
boobs are misaligned
i forgot why i hated him, oh right he kept reposting WIPs with minor changes, he'd eat up image limit with like 50 progress shots
and he didn't listen to advice, no matter how golden it was, his ego just couldn't take it
he was annoying and im glad he left (if he really did)
but he's probably just taking a break from art
i did too and i'm coming back
>>
>>2984793
oh and his name is stupid, his signature is basic stupid, and he would take off nametag to defend himself or even compliment himself, who really knows
i know you're not him, cause he WOULD nametag with a trip
>>
>>2984884
I used to be the guy giving actual critique (when I was 100% sure of what I was talking about) and I always either get ignored or insulted by some guy who claimed absurdities then said "post your work"

The rampant pedophilia and general shit taste only makes it worse
>>
>>2984887
>>2984890
>he uses his trip to make generals with his drawing as OP
All of the above, good riddance
>>
>>2984754
i heard he's a programmer now
>>
File: laughing dogmoji small.jpg (56KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dogmoji small.jpg
56KB, 500x455px
>>2984793
i think brian comforti, chunbum park, and illastrat are the holy trinity of /ic- borne sadness
>>
>>2984788
i been here on and off for a while and never saw the hate for a lot of people.

Only a few namefags are notoriously obnoxious but even then its just so over the top that i cant tell if its a falseflagging troll.
>>
File: 1494471816639.jpg (294KB, 1056x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1494471816639.jpg
294KB, 1056x1032px
>>2984793
>And you can all continue to suck my dick.

With pleasure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.