[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddamn child prodigies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

>14 years old
>Already better than 95% of /ic/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFV4gNmTKq4
>>
>has probably drawn more than 95% of /ic/
>>
if you think this is good you should kill yourself
>>
>>2982655
brb killing self
>>
>>2982648
Maybe
>>2982655
She's definitely nowhere near artists like Yoh Yoshinari but she's pretty darn good for a 14 year old you retard.
>>
>>2982670
And why exactly does it frustrate you so much that she's good for a 14 year old?
>>
Child prodigies don't exist. They're often kids who either spend an obscene amount of time doing the thing they're good at or are pushed from a very young age to pursue something.

This person isn't anywhere near anyone who's been called a prodigy in art (There was one girl who was painting masterful paintings, though with religious connotations, from way younger).

If you want to be as good as a real child prodigy: Get up early, draw. Draw every moment you aren't sleeping, eating, or at your other job if you have one.
>>
Just hope she doesn't stagnate.
>>
>>2982646
What do you feel threatened by? I doubt that picture has touched you emotionally.

/ic/'s biggest problem is that it only values the surface of shit and they never look at the content. Stop worshipping chinese render monkeys who draw blank-faced girls in tacky fantasy armor and look at actual content.
>>
>>2982646
London??
>>
>>2982687
if by actual content you mean a 5 week rendering of the 7th cervical vertebrea, ill keep looking at gookshit tyvm

/ic/s problem is that its too obsessed with technical mastery and zero sense of appeal.
>>
>>2982646
>weeb
Wasted.
>>
>>2982705
But the drawing is not appealing nor creative, maybe for children but that's it.
>>
>>2982751
You clearly don't understand appeal.
>>
>>2982764
Any element that makes this appealing is taken from internet, also fox schoolgirl has been done to death.
It would be outstanding if she came up with an original theme that was appealing or even a different approach to the fox theme.
This is not prodigy, this is 1.5% above average.
This is as soulless and void as any warcraft orc/ moeblob anime girl. But it's just a 14yrs old girl so it's good.
>>
>>2982705
you should work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>2982646
I drew better than her when I was 14, as well as some people in my highschool. Animu is not hard, there are plenty of 13 year olds who draw like this and better. Also ic is not really a good comparison.
>>
>>2982646

Drawing like that at 14 years old only means she started practicing earlier than you.

Besides, If you can't draw like THAT, then it's time to pretend you're a light bulb and hang yourself to the ceiling.

Drawing generic weeb shit like that is not even two months of practice away.

But hey, fuck practice. Let's just bitch on this board!
>>
>>2982808

You and 80% of the people ITT wish you were on this child level.
>>
>>2982814
If that's seriously the level you wish to be at then I genuinely feel sorry for you.
>>
>>2982801
Lmao dunning kruger, post your work
>>
>>2982814
Curious is the baitmaker's craft, their efficacy unwitnessed by their own eyes
>>
>>2982655
this

also, sage and report.
>>
>>2982646
Who fucking gives a shit
>>
>>2982815
I did not say that's the level I wish to be at, now did I?
>>
>>2982836
You said 80% of people ITT would be, so using your own odds and taking into account your bitterness and hostility, the chances are very high that you are amongst those 80%.
>>
Oh is just copycat Anime shit.
Good skill in reproducing with fidelity, but I wouldn't expect innovation from a 14 yr old
>>
>>2982837
okay guy

https://a.pomfe.co/joplpzo.jpg
>>
>>2982843
https://a.pomfe.co/sgdtrsb.jpg
>>
Why did I fucking listen to /ic/ why did i even bother with studying Loomis and all the fundamentals, Why did I even bother studying anatomy..So much time fucking wasted.
I could be doing now cute anime Girls and probably have a bigger chance of sucess then doing in /ic/ eyes techically high stuff.
>>
>>2982646

She's good, but we should work on all of our art to become greater. We're all going to make it anons.
>>
>>2982814 (you)

>"Man, this is fucking basic shit".
>"OMG U JELLY 999.999% NGMI SHE'S BETTER THAN U LOL HAHAHA".

I don't see how enlarging your online cock with such white-knighting/strawmanning/pointless arguing is benefical to anyone.
>>
File: Loomis.jpg (49KB, 508x711px) Image search: [Google]
Loomis.jpg
49KB, 508x711px
>>2982646
>>Already better than 95% of /ic/

So what? Good for her, plus 95% of /ic/ is better than me at the moment.

I just hope that this statement will be reversed in a year or two of dedication.

>>2982808
>not even two months of practice away

Well, I wouldn't mind 2 month but I'm ready to put 2 years into it - then I'm going to consider the light bulb ending.
>>
>>2982973
I wonder what's so great about this. Anyone mind explaining?
>>
Yeah it's realy nice.
Good for her.
>>
>>2982973
>Well, I wouldn't mind 2 month but I'm ready to put 2 years into it - then I'm going to consider the light bulb ending.
I'm a year in and I can't draw like OP's pic yet, anon. Good luck. I'm close, but a few months away still. We're both going to make it.
>>
>>2982978
perhaps she has good connections. judging by the background of the painting she isnt technically adept, but the subject is in favor for todays taste among the people museum curators belong to. protecting the weak and unfortunate by glorifying them in a museum, and what is more unfortunate than an african child?
>>
>muh reflection of light
>flat perspective portrait with stylization crutches
>no complex anatomy
>proportions completely screwed

Please do not post trash on my board.
>>
>>2983089
This
>>
>>2983264
post your work
>>
File: 1493729220684.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493729220684.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>2982646
why'd you post this OP
>>
>>2982973
this isnt good for 18. Personally I think anyone could do this, it just takes a lot of time.
as another anon said, its in the met just cus of the subject matter.
>>
>ITT: It's not what I like so it's bad

Everyone on /ic/ is a gigantic faggot, lol.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.