[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Used cintiq 22hd for 400?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

It sounds way too good to be true, is this an ebay scam?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wacom-Cintiq-22HD-22-Graphics-Interactive-Pen-Display-Tablet-DTK-2200-DTK2200-K/142381641229?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D40130%26meid%3D19477e0644464ea487003411d0f36030%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D332215265866
>>
>>2981577
Are you retarded? It's in bid not final "by now" price. The value of the 22HD will get lower because the new models are out.

Once in a while you'll find a good deal on cintiqs that sound too good to be true but chances are it's a steal since the person just wants to rid of it.
>>
>>2981577
>buying sensitive electronics second hand
>>
>>2981595
I bought a secondhand cintiq and it's working wonders. You just have to make sure there are no dead pixels that would obstruct your canvas area to the point where it's unbearable.
>>
>>2981600
I mean if you don't wanna spend a lot of money on supplies it's great, but I'd never do it.
You don't know how the tablet was treated, dead pixels are not the only faults it could have.
>>
lmao buy it y ou retard
>>
>>2981799
haha, nice try, GEOTRANS3
>>
>>2981577
If this is broken or plain false advertising would Ebay get involved and return the money or the customer would be left on their own screwed with a bad product I wonder?
>>
>>2981819
Ebay typically sides with the consumer during disputes, same with amazon.
>>
>>2981850
Nice, time to make use of that sweet comission money.
>>
>>2981577
Cintiq is a meme. It won't give you better results than an Intuos, specially if you're already used to working with that. In fact, it might even slow you down.
>>
>>2982130
Not a meme, and you work faster, not slower. It's closer to working on paper than a tablet.

We know, you're jealous. Just save up for one, instead of shitposting.
>>
Up to $500 now. The price will skyrocket in the last 10 minutes, like everything on Ebay.
>>
>>2982130

you're dumb
>>
>>2982140
I speak from experience, my poor anon. I've had both, and actually sold my Cintiq because I didn't like working with it as much as with a plain old Intuos. Specially considering the bloated pricing, it's an unnecessary gadget that doesn't bring to the table anything the other cheaper options offer except for more buttons.
>>
>>2982155
Sure you did. No, really. I believe you.

lol.

You're not the first anon on 4chan i've run into who refuses to admit when they're wrong.
>>
>>2982187
Believe what you want to believe, m8. Whether to justify your purchase or the money you intend to waste on overpriced hardware.
>>
>>2982202
So jealous.
>>
>>2982202

>he thinks $700 - $2k is overpriced

Poor people ladies and gentled/ic/ks.
>>
>>2982222

2k is blatantly overpriced for 22 inch cintiq. The surface pro 3/4 arguably has better pen tech and is cheaper than a cintiq despite also being a fully functional latop as well.

Ipad pro is a similar deal, more limited software wise ,but has much better accuracy than a cintiq , better screen, and is primarily a tablet.

For tech that's more than 5 years old a new cintiq shouldn't cost more than 600 usd. Maybe 800 if you are being super generous.

Being poor has nothing to do with it, even if I made 500k a year I wouldn't pay 20$ for a chocolate bar. Products can be overpriced even if you are more than able to afford them.
>>
>>2982761
>he thinks 500k/year is rich

Small mind thinking and being poor all your life does exactly this to you, folks. That salary is considered middle class in NYC, not rich.
>>
>>2982761
>500k a year
Gotta break that glass ceiling
>>
>>2982145
This. That thing is going to be over 1000 probably.

OP seriously consider what you're willing to spend on that thing and then snipe the fucker last second. If you don't win, make the other bidders BLEED
>>
>>2982761
>Shitty pen (only one button on the 4)
>jittery lines
>tiny

I could go on about how they just don't feel good to use but that's harder to describe. Microsoft's tablet drawing technology is miles behind wacom or even apple at this point.
>>
>>2982835

yeah some people like it some don't, my larger point still stands that wacom cintiqs should really be cheaper for just being a tablet monitor that still require additional hardware to run.

I've personally used the apple pencil though and it's one to one, nothing beats paper but the apple pencil comes close to it. They beat even the newest overpriced cintiqs at a ruler test.
>>
>>2982130
it isn't
i worked on a bamboo fun for 2 years, intuos touch for 2 and a pro for 1 and on the side i got a free le1600 that has an old wacom pen digitizer built in
1024x768 tft, barely can handle sketchbook, but sketches work alright, big parallax as well
and i used it all the time for a year before finally deciding on an actual cintiq, it speeds up the workflow substantially and it's a lot more comfortable and immersive for me to draw on the actual screen
the only thing that's mildly bothersome is that your hand can obstruct some of the view

the main reason i would say you shouldn't get a cintiq is because of how unreliable they are, just looking at the current line:

cintiq pro 13 is too small, low color repo and 1080p
cintiq pro 16 has wavy lines, loud fans and can't maintain UHD
mobile pro 13 has hotspots and low brightness
mobile pro 16 bsods, the charging cable is hard to find a replacement for and overheats

bhphotovideo doesn't even accept returns on the 16 anymore, that's how goddamn awful QC and CS is when it comes to wacom
>>
>>2984058
True true. But man FUCK if apple would just ditch its shitty ios and release an ipad/mac hybrid I'd pay through the dick to get one. I'm probably going to shell out for the mobile stuidio pro just because it's a wacom and it seems to be the best tablet pc for art out there (even if it's heinously overpriced)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.