[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on FZ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: feng-zhu010.jpg (30KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
feng-zhu010.jpg
30KB, 300x396px
What's your opinion on FZ?
>>
i dont have one
>>
Kind of a generic artist from what I've seen. I prefer Jaime Jones. But I don't know who wouldn't, I guess.
>>
memes
>>
File: feng jew.png (457KB, 592x700px) Image search: [Google]
feng jew.png
457KB, 592x700px
>Good goy, sign up for my overpriced perspective class and you will earn as much as a top surgeon or lawyer.
>>
>>2981309
Feng said HE and other top tier art directors earn as much as a surgeon or lawyer, which is actually a fairly humble and conservative assessment. He never said you or any of his students will earn that.
>>
>>2981249
Post your art fag
>>
>>2981322
Also, his wife is a killer business lady, reading through contracts, making deals, reading through the quarterly business reports of studios to find work opportunities.

Nobody ever talks about how awesome and vicious she is.

He earned 300k/year back when he was freelancing on his own.

Btw, the school had plenty of reviews online, positive ones, but the negative reviews are anons on /ic/. Why doesn't anyone stand up for their bad opinion of FZD? Makes me think it's posers who didn't actually go.
>>
>jap
>>
>>2981424
Great post, Feng!

Memes aside, I hope you're at least getting paid to shill for FZD. The negative reviews were from the conceptart.org thread and from that message Ben Mauro sent around on facebook a few years ago. Everything was confirmed by people I know who studied at FZD at the time.
>>
>>2981428
Worse. He's a chink.
>>
>>2981424
Where are you getting your numbers from? just curious
>>
File: 1456760744838.png (522KB, 799x650px) Image search: [Google]
1456760744838.png
522KB, 799x650px
>>2981241
I never get tired of listening to him, his videos are informative and not filled with rhetoric shit.
>>
>>2981447
Not that anon but Feng mentions it from time to time in his videos, but I think his 300k figure is from the podcast about money where he says if you go hardcore in freelance you can make mad bank. He doesn't say the exact figure, he just tells you to add it up.
>>
>>2981447
Talking with Feng about it. Haven't spoken to him in over a year though. Lots of his big bucks actually came from working with advertising agencies, because they pay a lot more to have a quick turn-around. He downplays the role of his wife but he will be like "This and that is great to do, but I don't read that, Miwha does."

That helped me a lot, because at first I figured I should turn down jobs that were not my niche, but then I realized I could take on that product design gig and that marketing illustration gig etc.
>>
If I ever want to have my shoulder dislocated I know where to go.
>>
>>2981241
he's like a robot, far too cold and calculated for me
>>
>>2981572
well he's a known psychopath. someone has the pasta of the FZD co-founders/ teachers who he scammed?
>>
>>2981384
My art is already on /ic/. You'll find it sooner or later.
>>
>>2981637
Why do people keep saying this
>>
I dunno. My parents are pressuring me hard to go to art school so I better start knowing soon, though.
>>
File: 1393627499480.jpg (59KB, 250x461px) Image search: [Google]
1393627499480.jpg
59KB, 250x461px
Feng you really don't need to advertise yourself on ic

i'm more concerned with what happened to "DRAWCROWD" - you launched it like a new conceptart.org site saying we'll even have weekly challenges and every one can take part and then you sell off the site!!! All the pros flocked it like artstation today. now its a pro asian play ground but the art i think is owned by a company that makes use of your art SUBVERSIVELLLY>!>!>!???
>>
>>2982128
Drawcrowd was that thing he was talking about? Totally doesn't feel like it, but at least the anime is great.
>>
>>2982131
what do you mean

hes gonna do another forum scam again!?
>>
>>2982128
>>2982131
>>2982315
>>2981637
can i get the lowdown on his controversies? googles giving me nothing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.