[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11 years....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: d.png (450KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
450KB, 600x800px
This person drew for 11 years.. what more is there to say? Does God exist?
>>
File: g.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
g.jpg
1B, 486x500px
http://whitemagetifa.deviantart.com/gallery/

Gallery link
>>
before anyone asks: yes, these types are reportable
>>
>>2979439
>>2979441
Are these threads reportable y-
>>
>>2979439
This makes me so happy.
>>
>>2979439
Does time spent drawing automatically equate to skill?
The answer is no
and what does it mean this person drew for 11 yrs? was that 11 yrs of continuous time spent drawing. no.
>>
File: cc.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>2979477
Don't worry anon we are all gonna make it! Gambare!!
>>
chris chan drew for 30 years and draws worse, who cares. everyone's different.
>>
>>2979485
yup
hard work is a fucking meme, some people are simply NOT gonna make it
>>
this basically proves that talent exists and hard work is just a meme
>>
>>2979485
Chris chan is a fucking turbo autist who REFUSES to draw even when he accepts commissions.
Begs for money to pay his bills, then immediately spends it on legos and skylanders toys then complains about having no money.
>>
I drew something once a year since I was 5! I've been drawing for 17 years!
>>
>>2979491
well if you're severely autistic and living in poverty and not receptive of criticism yeah of course you won't make it. but that has more to do with temperament and not the amount of work put in. the artist in the op or even chris chan tier autists can improve but they just draw the same face shit every day and don't study.
>>
>>2979439
is that a fucking school rooftop bg? ow, the cringe.
>>
File: loomis_study_small.jpg (164KB, 999x750px) Image search: [Google]
loomis_study_small.jpg
164KB, 999x750px
Drawing by me.

I've been reading loomis for half a year now and honestly the book is fucking stupid. He says some really nonsensical shit like what I posted in my comic Furthermore, it doesn't help at all for stylized art. It's always those same ugly looking caucasian heads that don't really apply to the stuff i wanna learn..
>>
File: Gun.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Gun.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2979533
the day of the trigger has come for you son
>>
>>2979533
dont be this guy >>2979562
and fall for the bait. Everyone knows white people are aesthetic.
>>
>>2979569
I actually want him to die tho
>>
>>2979510
>is that a fucking school rooftop bg?
How does this one particular thing crowns the cringe factor for you?
>>
>>2979510
the rooftop bg is the least of the problems
>>
>>2979439
what did they do to piss you off anon kun?
>>
>>2979439
i think it's cute, amateur art should be amateurish, if they try too hard their stuff gets too formulaic, but is still bad. would you really rather that was a 100% generic anime girl. i wouldn't.
>>
>>2979617
I was browsing old deviantart watchers to see how much progress some of them made, and I stumbled across this guy >> http://meleeman.deviantart.com/ and found this bitch somewhere on his page.
>>
>>2979617
Literally all he does are these slinky fox sonic characters and nothing else! it triggered me.
>>
>>2979439
Proof that you need instruction to learn correctly.
11 years of drawing on your own with no help resources pale next to centuries of art progress.
>>
I can GUARANTEE you she has low IQ and very few/no ligamemes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.