[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dmt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0453.jpg (2MB, 3439x2470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
2MB, 3439x2470px
Painted this After a dmt trip
>>
>>2976745
your colors are really something.
>>
Thanks
>>
I threw up alittle in my mouth.
>>
>>2976745
your colors are really stupid
>>
>>2976745
As a spychadelic artist my self, cant complain, very well done and great use in manipulation of color
>>
>>2976745
It's kinda nice. Pretty epic actually and I quite like it.
>>
I really don't get what you're going for illastrat. I've seen dozens upon dozens of your paintings now over the years and I just don't get what you're trying to do. Lacking a context, all I can say is your paintings always leave me unmoved. There's always a central figure or figures and they never convey or express anything.
>>
File: 1419699900091.jpg (767KB, 2106x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1419699900091.jpg
767KB, 2106x1570px
>>2977355
I think this might be my favourite painting of yours, because it takes the absurdity in your pictures to an extreme. The juxtaposition of an inane cover girl portrait with the crucifixion is so jarring it gives the painting a certain boldness, although it stills lacks any clear substance, and the way it is painted suggests a positive disdain for painting as a medium.
>>
Stop making oil paintings, go buy a giant sketchbook, and study loomis until the sketchbook is full of heads
>>
>>2977360

Don't tell him that. I want to keep him down so I can remain the best.
>>
>>2976745
This is what happens if you do DMT kids.
>>
There is nothing in your paintings
No inspiration, no ideas, no soul, no highlight, no contrast, it's flat, ugly looking and your use of colors although seemingly inventive obviously hides a lack of understand of the most basic principles of colouring
It is truly the work of a delusional drug addict
Stop shilling your shit so much, I don't care that some retards are willing to pay you hundreds of bucks for this crap, it doesn't make it any good.
>>
>>2976745
>Painted this After a dmt trip
What does this have to do with anything?
It's not like the DMT did anything for your work.
I agree with the sentiments from the anons above, your work is lifeless and boring, even outsider art has substance to it and those people aren't usually self-proclaimed artists.

You are trying too hard to be deep, but you are merely a mirage of a shallow puddle of evaporating water in the Sahara Desert.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2977401
Really nigga? I think y'all are jealous...stay in ur lane.
>>
>>2977358
Disdain for the painting medium?
>>
>>2977401
>Really nigga?
Yes
>I think y'all are jealous
Stop being such an emotional bitch
>stay in ur lane.
Stay mad, like I said:

>You are trying too hard to be deep, but you are merely a mirage of a shallow puddle of evaporating water in the Sahara Desert.
>>
>>2977524
you have THE WORST color palette. if you used better colors it would alleviate a lot of the eyesore problems your paintings have.
>>
>>2977401
>You are trying too hard to be deep
>you are merely a mirage of a shallow puddle of evaporating water in the Sahara Desert
can't tell if this was meant to be ironic or not. that could be the worst metaphor i've ever read.
>>
>>2977524
You're softer than a virgin pussy, you can't even handle critique. You must have been fighting the tears back when you you were typing
>I think y'all are jealous

>I think
Fuck what you thought
>>
>>2977535
>You are trying too hard to be deep
The colors and background, the "777" and the exclamation of vomiting his DMT onto a canvas.

>you are merely a mirage of a shallow puddle of evaporating water in the Sahara Desert

Yes, a mirage is an illusion, Ilistrat is an illusion, a hack. His work is substanceless and shallow, hence he (and his work) is more like mirage of an evaporating, shallow puddle of water, in the Sahara because it is hot and that puddle will dry faster than the blink it takes for the mirage to vanish when you get close enough to realize the reality.

Stay mad Illastrat.
>>
File: classic roast.jpg (159KB, 853x665px) Image search: [Google]
classic roast.jpg
159KB, 853x665px
>>2976745
Even your own painting predicted the outcome of your failed attempt, Illastrat.

This is what happens for being an unwarranted arrogant cunt.
>>
Fighting tears back? Nah bro. I know I'm talented...nothing u can say hurts me
>>
File: Durham_dating_68525665.2.jpg (12KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Durham_dating_68525665.2.jpg
12KB, 220x220px
>>2977559
>I know I'm talented
Perhaps, just not in painting.

>nothing u can say hurts me
The fact that you even typed that is proof that that is a lie.
>>
>>2977570
How so
>>
>>2977573
Is that a statement of agreement to what I said or a question? And if it is a question (as I already assume it is), then what are you asking?
>>
>>2977573
>love to read obscure literary criticism like Michel Foucault, Derrida, Baudrillard.

Yet, you can't handle it when people are giving you real criticism. Instead, you get defensive and tell yourself that everyone must be jealous...and really, no, no one is going to be jealous of your work. This sort of immature behavior will hinder you from ever growing as am artist.
>>
>>2977579
Yet I've grown.
>>
>>2976745
OP your art is super cool. thank you for sharing.
>>
How is it not incredibly obvious to you guys that Illastrat is baiting. No one would actually be proud of the paintings and post them so often.
He's trying to get a rise out of y'all and it's working

>>2977591
Here's your (you)
>>
>>2977591
Why do you do that, meaning, why do you post as another person? Do you have a mental illness?
>>2977593
Clear same fagging
>>
>>2977610
No, there are people out there, artists, that think way too highly of themselves despite the obvious reality
>>
>>2976745
You're the Black Eminem on DA
>>
>>2976745
You actually make me miss Chunbun.
>>
File: Screaming Beauty 03.jpg (762KB, 1203x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Beauty 03.jpg
762KB, 1203x1600px
>>2977637
He's all over the fucking shop these days.
>>
These niggas
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.