[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit legit? Cause it looks legit, but it sure as fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is this shit legit?
Cause it looks legit, but it sure as fuck doesn't feel legit.
>>
Wacom has something similar iirc. It did what it says, but it wasn't exact enough for some artists to do finished work. Some lines would be half a mm off and therefor not connecting, etc. People therefor liked it more for sketches that they could finish digitally.
I don't know about this product, however.
>>
Bumby
>>
Since it's related, watch Jazza's review of the Wacom model and see if it's good enough for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOOgPUEiBDo
>>
>>2976082
Thinking about buying this. Anyone here have any experience with it?
>>
>>2975952
this is a good idea why?
sounds like a meme with no real artistic application or usefulness
If you unironically consider buying this, ask yourself the question : what is this piece of crap gonna add to my drawing routine?
The answer is nothing.
>>
>>2978685
100% meme machine, just another product to attract rich idiots.
>>
So they basically remade the wacom inkling or whatever?
>>
>>2978738
I heard it came out before wacoms version
>>
>>2976082
Why the fuck would anyone here value anything related to Jazza?
>>
>>2976082
Seems dumb. You might as well just draw on paper then scan it in. At least that way you're not putting wear on your multi hundred dollar piece of hardware.
>>
>>2980914
I ordered one yesterday and got the paper edition because I don't have a scanner and liked that it could store drawings internally even when it's not connected to a PC, so you can use it on the move. (I hope to save many hours not having to clean up photos of drawings in PS)
It's probably a gimmick and I'll regret not getting the regular version. But if the thread is still up when I get it I can write a basic review of it.
>>
>>2980908
I knew that's gonna be the response. I honestly don't like his art but his review is solid, and it shows what the product does in action. Stop being an idiot and watch it if you have any interest.

>>2980914
I was more worried about the scanning thing. Think about it, scanning layers of every piece of your work. That'll take a chunk out of your life, just to waiting for that shit to scan.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.