[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay for this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>>
>>2974408
>implying i have money
>>
I will take it when I get paid to take it, and then proceed to put it in the dumpster and buy myself a little something.
>>
>>2974424
This
>>
>>2974408
>minion

Kys
>>
>>2974424
seconded
>>
>>2974408
One bsllon of methan
>>
Banana.
>>
>>2974408
>it doesn't represent anything so it must be bad!

Pseuds, I swear.
>>
>>2974408

Depends on who made it.
>>
>>2974408
>not understanding Rothko
oh boy OP I can't wait to see your color studies, I bet you have an amazing taste and sensibility for color
>>
If it's big enough in think I could part with 5 euros/dollars. I think it would look pretty good above my dining table.
>>
To be fair those two primary colours are more interesting to look at than the majority of stuff posted on this board.
>>
>>2974408
$60,000,000 give or take a few tens of millions
>>
Art like this means something. You have 10 seconds pull some theory out of your ass while looking at this
>>
>>2975997
Of course these reverses the usual point of view over the orizon: the sea below and the beach above. The meaning of this is clearly that, especially in a world like ours where all absolute value has perished, it is fundamental to remember to try and see everything in a different perspective than ours.
>>
>>2975997
it's a beach, sea and sun
>>
>>2975997
it's nice to look at
good choice of collors in the right proportion and shape
>>
>>2975997
It means the river in the middle of the desert. It symbolizes desperation, and madness with uncertainty if something so beautiful could just be a hallucination. Truly a work of aath.
>>
>>2974408
Nothing. I don't like modern art. It's just colors. It's as meaningful as the wall behind it.

I let others play the fine art game these days. It's sucker bets, and I don't gamble.
>>
>>2974408
Depends on market value
>>
bout tree fitty
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.