[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repin Summer School June

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown.jpg (14KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
14KB, 291x173px
Any of you fagets attending the June or July summer school this year? I'm supposed to be in the June course but holy fuck are they fucking around with the invitation letter, only got like two weeks left to get my visa done, just wondering if anyone else is having any problems.
>>
>>2973202
You got in and you didn't tell us until now you faggot?
>>
>>2973204
getting in is ez mode, they just want to know that they don't have to teach you the real basics, im far from great and they accepted me. and i lurk like a mofo anyway.
>>
>>2973202
Damn, 1350€ for 4 weeks, that's actually really fair. Too bad I suck and don't have the balls to attend anything like this and travel.
>>
>>2973237
Fuck that man. Just decide to do it. I'm beta af and depressed and anxious and all that shit but going and travelling solo is a way out of all that shit temporarily. I'm seriously nothing special art-wise, prolly ngmi, they just want to know that you can draw a figure that looks like a figure, you don't need really advanced rendering or anatomy skills.
>>
>>2973202
Yes, I am. I heavily suspect you were the FUCKING LEAF OP of this thread, which I was also in -

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121825471/#121843182

I'm doing July though, which is meant to be the warmest month, As for the application letter, you just read my mind. They emailed me to let me know on april 27, and I sent my passport copy shit. But still no application in the post. Still, Russian post is known to be extremely slow.

You've probably seen me in the draw threads, I'm the one who does plein air oil paintings, I guess I'd better get back into life drawing to prepare.
>>
>>2973336
Nah not me, must be others going too. I was confirmed nearly two months ago, they never sent out the invitation via mail ( apparently digital copy is fine) and I've been grilling them to send that through but they keep saying they still need to be signed. wtf. I don't wanna get too pushy but I have barely enough time to get the visa if they send it right now, as it is it'll have to be the expedited visa option. So was just wondering if other people had been getting the run around as well.
>>
I'm going to an atelier for the first time this summer but it's in the UK. Had I known Repin academy had summer school I would have loved to go there. Fucking annoying that they're cutting it so close with the visa though, that kind of bureaucracy takes time. I hope you guys get everything in order in time. I'm obly going to the UK and I'm a European citizen but it might not be so easy next year what with the Brexit bullshit.
>>
>>2973202
>Repin Summer School
>in russia
No thanks.
>>
File: hugo.jpg (46KB, 344x474px) Image search: [Google]
hugo.jpg
46KB, 344x474px
>>2973356
That's odd, but they sent you a digital copy, maybe you can go to the nearest Russian consulate with that? Otherwise I may see you on the July course after all, lol.

I'm just learning a little Russian in time for my trip, Cyrillic is so counter-intuitive.

Have you figured out accommodation yet? I was talking to someone online who can rent me a room for a mere 10.000 rubles (170 quid) for the month.
>>
>>2973377
>not going to the most traditional art school in the world and finding a qt slavic waifu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpxrY0O40Ic
>>
>>2973378

Not the guy you're replying to but you have to figure out your own accommodations? That sucks, I had to do the same for the course I'm doing but like I said, it's in England and that's a much safer country than Russia. I don't know if I'd feel at ease renting a room from some rando there.
>>
>>2973474
St Petersburg is totally safe, probably safer than a good part of London or Paris.

I'm a bong myself actually. London accommodation can be fucking ridiculous, have you fixed yourself up yet? The Repin has the constructive approach I like, which is something most ateliers just do not do.
>>
>>2973383
Literally everyone there painted or drew on the same level as the people in my community college. They market themselves as being traditionalist then have people drawing like modern degenerates, what a fucking meme.
>>
>>2973758
Yeah the asshole asian guy and his ugly waifu that they spend half the video with are both terrible.
>>
>>2973378
They haven't even sent a digital copy, apparently it's some massive chore to get them signed?? Idk. Yah I've been learning a bit of the language too, I know how to read the characters pretty well from too many hours of DayZ but stringing sentences together is a bit more difficult. Lol. I got a fairly nice Airbnb close to the school for $500AU for the month, yours sounds like a fucking bargain though.
>>
File: mwO31lD5BPM.jpg (64KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
mwO31lD5BPM.jpg
64KB, 625x800px
>>2973202
Чyвaк, этo нaeбкa нa гoeв, пpocтo нaйди peпeтитopa и хyячь c ним. B чeм твoя пpoблeмa?
>>
>>2973758
>>2973850
https://youtu.be/vpxrY0O40Ic?t=205

This qt is amazing, actually perhaps the only hot chick I've seen who got good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.