[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going to make it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Rawwwr.png (472KB, 1024x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Rawwwr.png
472KB, 1024x1061px
Am I going to make it?
>>
Nope.
>>
File: new page.jpg (93KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
new page.jpg
93KB, 894x894px
anutha one

>>2971834
:(
>>
File: SomaticHaberdashery.png (888KB, 2404x1494px) Image search: [Google]
SomaticHaberdashery.png
888KB, 2404x1494px
3/?
>>
File: Socks.png (974KB, 2592x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Socks.png
974KB, 2592x2592px
4/?
>>
File: Baby Yoda.png (1004KB, 2592x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Yoda.png
1004KB, 2592x2592px
5/5

Art is very important to me and I've been drawing since I was a child. Please be sincere, I don't have much else going on in my life
>>
>>2971844
>Please be sincere
Leave as soon as you can. Quickly. These people are called d/ic/ks for a reason.
>>
Bad use of colour theory, jarring distribution of light, clashing linework, and being honest, atrocious anatomy. Id say for right now, practice anatomy a lot more, and do less final projects.
>>
Throw away everything you know about the way you do your art. I mean that in the best way possible. You're going completely in the wrong direction with the way you're doing *everything*.

It's really worth it to start over, if you have the desire to truly be the best. Good Luck Anon
>>
>>2971896
To expand upon my point here.

OP, you're very clearly doing a very advanced form of symbol drawing. Your artwork clearly shows a lack of understanding for structure, and a tendency to resort to shorthand based on images you've previously seen in magazines and what have you, but redrawn from memory poorly. I see effort, but the technique and knowledge behind that effort is all wrong.

You need to STUDY. Study Anatomy. Study how light and colour interact. Read that dang sticky my friend. It sucks to be told that you've been doing it all wrong, but that doesn't mean you can't start over. Do what you can to keep learning. Don't just look at diagrams and static poses. Also read what artists like Loomis (inb4 one of u shites scream MEME) say about *HOW* they envision the subject matter in their mind, and how they project that onto paper.

You can do it anon. It will take time but you can do it.
>>
>>2971915
I'm not OP, but thank you I'm going to take this advice. Everyone on IC shits on bad art, but I really appreciate an honest constructive reply
>>
>>2971832

At what?
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>>2971832
>Am I going to make it?
Judging from this picture alone... You already have.
>>
>>2971844
Well shit, good luck then, you going to need it
>>
>>2971915
>Read that dang sticky my friend
This meme never stops does it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.