[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to replace my old Wacom intuos 4. I’m a fast, free-hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Salto.jpg (176KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
Salto.jpg
176KB, 720x486px
I want to replace my old Wacom intuos 4. I’m a fast, free-hand style animator that work mostly in a traditional frame-by-frame way. What should I get? A Cintiq?
>>
>>2970876
I cant advise you unless I see your work in motion
>>
>>2970882
That pic there is an onion skinn of a shot. What are you not sure about?
>>
File: Salto.gif (521KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
Salto.gif
521KB, 720x486px
>>2970882
>>
Yes. How is that a question OP?

I'd recommend you get one of the large models for animation.
>>
>>2970968
ok thats pretty good
keep up the good work
>>
>>2970876
to be honest an intuos 4 is probably the best thing for that, all the newer intuos suck ass and a cintiq is probably too laggy.
>>
>>2971097
>>2971121
>>yes!
>>no!
>>
>>2971121
>laggy
What? Don't listen to him OP. I just upgraded from a Wacom bamboo to a cintiq 22 hd and my workflow has significantly increased
>>
>>2970876
Animator here. I use Tvpaint on a small cintiq. Works fine.
>>
>>2970876
I would say work on your skills before you drop over a 1000 dollars. Unless you have it lying around.

>I'm just jealous
>but you still suck
>>
Is a cintiq worth the 1.2k difference between a huion of the same size? Is the functionality really that much better?
>>
>>2970968
Not good, all those poses at the end are literally the same, the only thing that changes is the volume of the masses which makes it appear like your character is growing into a blob instead of doing what I assume was supposed to be a lunge forward.
>>
>>2971600
I'm not asking for help about my work. But you can help me telling me what you use to animate and how it suites you
>>
>I'm an animator
>Has no completed animations to post
I mean, half of making it is frame of mind, so I guess I'll give you that. But come on OP.
Cintiq's are, from what I hear, good though, and tend to be the commonly used tool by most animators/studios.
>>
>>2971297
Having a tablet with a screen speeds up your workflow. You might think it doesn't but but it does. And with animation taking plenty of hours for a single few second sequence, you shouldn't really second-guess it. Just get a Cintiq.
>>
File: Cuadro-34.gif (529KB, 730x486px) Image search: [Google]
Cuadro-34.gif
529KB, 730x486px
>>2970882
>>2971106
>>2972555
Here is a 3 frames toast animation I made for my last job.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.