[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170507-WA0000~2.jpg (142KB, 728x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170507-WA0000~2.jpg
142KB, 728x936px
I want this tattoo and need need one of you creative mother fuckers to draw it for me so it can be made into a stencil. Help a brother out and be on my arm forever
>>
No. Stop being cheap and feed an artist for a day by commisioning some work.
>>
>>2970269
>not willing to pay for something that will stick to your body forever, ear is too high, symbol eye, alien nose, shaky lines, bad perspective on hat

You deserve the scar.

Requests aren't allowed. Sage. Delete this. And stop being a fucking normie, fucking tatoos? Lmao.
>>
Pair of faggot's. Nothing in life but victims, hiding behind 4chan. In the real world I would slap you both
>>
>>2970330
give me your address ill fly to you faggot.
>>
I will come to your mummy's house, knock on the door, slap the old bitch to the ground, walk in the shitole you call home with my cock out, go to the basement which you reside in, which hasn't seen a vagina since all four walls were built, grab you by your scrawny little neck and show you what a real man is. Pussy
>>
File: Untitled.png (49KB, 758x867px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49KB, 758x867px
>>2970269
Here you go, bro. I don't usually draw for free but I'm feeling generous today.
>>
>>2970269
Is this some of that dumb hotep nigger shit?
>>
>>2970269
>WE
>being this much of a faggot
>shit art
>regardless of sex, missing the Beard
do you even history bro?
>>
>>2970269
you better actually be egyptian and not a "woke" nigger
>>
>>2970269
I don't take tattoo commissions anymore, but my minimum rate was $500 B&W, $1000 color, with half up front before I'd even think about it.

Send me a check for $250 and I might think of coming out of retirement.
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
Don't.
>>
>we wuz kangz
Get your own culture nog.
>>
>>2970269
Sticky says no, so fuck off nigger
>>
DON'T
>>
Dead-ass if you're trying to catch sistas with a Nefertiti tattoo you should know they're out here avoiding ankhs and hoteps like the plague. For good reason.

Also just take your ass on Google and find a generic stencil of this generic tattoo or actually pay someone for something worthwhile.
>>
fresh oc
>>
>>2970280
Do you ever think not everything is meant to be a manga illustration and some times symbol drawing helps stylise an artwork?
>>
>>2977168
You're 100% right, only manga artists refuse to do symbol drawing. All realist painters study manga.
Only contrarians complain about symbol drawing saying it looks like complete dog shit, also, it is in no way a limit of the artists knowledge, It's their style, and you can't critique a style.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.