[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for Sakimi-Sensei lineart tutorial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Guys I beg.
If someone has 'Introduction to Lineart' by Sakimi-Chan, please share.

I'm desperate.

http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/introduction-to-Lineart-101-voice-over-promo-631615860
>>
related pic
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (413KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
413KB, 1536x2048px
Fixed
>>
>>2969905
>that arm
come on, really?
>>
>>2969959
not big enough
>>
>>2969959
you made it worse and ignored perspective retard
>>
>>2969905
what's /ic/ consensus on sakimichan?

i kinda like her stuff
>>
>>2969905
How does she get such smoothness?
>>
File: 1411671302490.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411671302490.png
106KB, 300x300px
>>2969905
how about you go watch a tutorial from a real artist instead
>>
>>2970163

>How does she get such smoothness?

You're asking the wrong question anon. She doesn't "get" smoothness - she paints everything smooth (with big, soft-edged airbrushes), and then just strategically adds hard edges in later. You can tell, for instance, that she started that picture in the OP with a line-drawing, painted a mask on a layer behind the lines, and then locked transparency on the mask so she could paint inside it with big airbrushes while maintaining hard edges on the outside. Then, she unlocked the transparency and went back in with the blur tool on the neck and left shoulder to soften those edges.

super simple technique. just masks, airbrush, and blur tool. don't ask how she gets the soft edges, because those are as easy as using a big airbrush - ask how she gets the hard edges. then the technique makes sense.
>>
>>2970110
>triggering intensifies
>>
>>2970220
Never thought about it like that. Thanks for the new insight, anon. I'm going to try and apply this to my muddy works.
>>
>>2969906
This lineart fucking sucks ass
>>
>>2970122
they usually dont.
>>
>>2970301
show your work
>>
>>2970204
what do you suggest ?
>>
Fyi smooth lineart aint gonna fix a bad drawing,but if you're satisfied with your drawing abilities then why not eh? There's a ton of good lineart tutorials out there if you just Google it, sakimichans lineart is not special in any way so I dont get your obsession with getting precisely her tutorial.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.