[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with major work animation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

hey, i really need help with an animation i'm working on. I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but i'l do it anyway.

Basically, i need to animate a strand of hair calmly blowing in the wind. So far, the best way to approach it is to create the strand in Photoshop (i want it to be reasonably realistic), and then creating a scaffold of the animation in animate CC. Then, il import this animation into photoshop. I then create loads and loads of layers copies of the strand of hair, and space them out in the timeline so they correspond with 1 frame from the scaffold animation. I then transform each layer so that the strand matches up with the lines in the scaffold.

This is obviously very time consuming as i need hundreds of frames. originally i was thinking of using a video animation format in Photoshop instead of frame animation, however transforming a frame in that alters every single other one also.

Is there any other way to do this? Or will i have to create hundreds of layers and just grind it out and hope for a decent final work?
>>
This is not very helpful.

Instead of giving information that is useful, you just describe a way you think you might be able to do it. If you want help, please write down more useful info, such as:

- What is going to be the end result of this animation? Will it be an animated GIF, will it be a short animation for YouTube or something like that? Basically, will it be something short that will be looped, or part of something bigger and you want to have more flexibility.
- What kind of software do you have at your disposal? Will you be able to get a trial version of other software should it be recommended?
- How long should the animation be? 5 seconds, 10, more? What will the framerate be? 24 frames per second, 30, more?
>>
File: 04 - KMesCuM.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
04 - KMesCuM.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>2969970
bro your patience is unhealthy
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.