[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the i/c discord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1491832274736.jpg (131KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1491832274736.jpg
131KB, 377x377px
realized it's not in my server list anymore, did it die or did it go through a purge and i get kicked?
>>
>>2968604
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>2968604
Dunno, I'm still there, nothing's changed. Did you really use that server? It's mostly just shitposters.
>>
File: 1492991889692.jpg (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492991889692.jpg
42KB, 500x281px
>>2968604
Heres the new one: https://discord.gg/nfvqFCA
>>
>>2968604
The mods starting kicking people as a joke. The moderation culture has changed (from non-actionary moderatorship to censorship), hence, they've been removed them from the sticky. You can check out the alternatives in the communities tab of the sticky.
>>
>>2968859
>nosefaggot talking about board culture

Shut the fuck up you fucking newfaggot piece of shit i remember when your attention whore ass got here and youre still an unbearable idiot
>>
>>2968881
why everytime he posts you got you go all sperge? Seriously it's annoying.
>>
>>2968881
it's not even board culture, it's about use of pseudo authority
>>
>>2968859
Why do mods have to be such insufferable fags?
>>
>>2968911
They did a good job within their lack of awareness. The biggest issue is that it became the largest group due to being the first one as well as being the sole advertised option(as opposed to merit).

The administration team just has problems being cohesive in decision making and consistency.This, paired up with a mix of newfound motivation and in one case ill will has created recent issues.

it's still worth your salt if you don't want to interact at the exception of getting critique as the community level is higher than the others.

May it be misunderstanding their own rules, censoring topics outside of their liking, using 5 lines of text to point out 1 misplaced line of text which ended a conversation, kicking/banning people because its funny, lack of drawing ( only 1 mod actually draws actively), misuse of influence, etc. they do have their flaws.

But on the other hand it's the only place you can go for a talk and get to know people ( although a bit autistic) on a personal level.

Long story short, I disagree with your statement wholeheartedly within having my own gripes.
>>
>>2968925
>itt: a instagram attention whore newfag who cant draw pretends he knows what hes talking about

leave already and stop giving newbies bad advice you fucking nobody
>>
>>2968944
drawing is really hard though, mind showing your work?
>>
>>2968925
>Long story short, I disagree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6josPnHF94
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-004136.png (153KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-004136.png
153KB, 768x1024px
>>2968945
You ask this every time and get BTFO every time.
Its your knee-jerk defense mechanism because you know you're trash
>>
>>2968945
baby why'd you kick me
t. very feminine boy that you almost saved a picture of
>>
>>2968925
You're a good guy Nosey.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.