[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vetyr vs Sycra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_op95gtXInD1v2z03bo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op95gtXInD1v2z03bo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1235px
A while back we had a sinix vs vetyr thread and you guys unanimously chose sinix due to his diversity and many other things. I think this one is a bit more tricky. Share your thoughts. Who is better and why?

No shitposting, I'm looking forward to reading intelligent answers.
>>
>>2967319
does it matter?
she is quitting art and going into engineering.
>>
>>2967320
When did she say she will quit art?
>>
>>2967326
when did she say she wasn't?
>>
I am a fan of sycra but please don't make threads comparing the two of us. Sycra has a lot more experience than me.

>>2967320
True, I probably won't have as much time for art as i used too but I definitely plan on continuing it as a hobby.
>>
>>2967335
Ignore the namefagging shitposter
>>
>>2967319
Why even make the comparison? It's like saying which is better shit or slightly more shittier shit. Save your debate energy for the good artists.
>>
>>2967319
Sycra's style is pretty unappealing. Don't see him improving any time soon, either.

>>2967335
Probably a smart move to not pursue art as a career, but also a shame given the potential you have. Best of luck either way.
>>
stop making these stupid fucking threads and just draw.
literally, what do you gain from asking these 'vs' questions. moreover, the answer is usually obvious already; use your fucking brain.
>>
>>2967355
It's obvious that sycra is better?
>>
>>2967361
It's obvious you will not make it
>>
File: stacey_by_sycra-db1bylu.png (595KB, 400x963px) Image search: [Google]
stacey_by_sycra-db1bylu.png
595KB, 400x963px
>>2967361
Sycra a shit. Threads like this are still fucking autistic, though.
>>
>>2967364
Why would you draw this?
>>
File: wre.png (845KB, 723x865px) Image search: [Google]
wre.png
845KB, 723x865px
lol, you can't compare Sycra with anyone, how long has he been drawing? 16 years? And his work is still shit, there is something fucked up with his learning abilities lol
>>
>>2967397
There is nothing fucked up with his learning abilities. How long did it take sycra to achieve pro level? He was already pro level by 2012, the only problem is that he developed a horrible style. Also, you say his learning abilities are fucked up like he isn't better than the millions of other artists who have been drawing their whole lieves. Very few artists reach the skill level of sycra. You guys look at a few artists like Ruan Jia and craig mullins and assume that is some sort of standard.
>>
>>2967407
he gets shit BECAUSE he's good and has the potential to improve but wastes it on cultivating his jenk ass style.
this is his apparently and it's a million times better than his goofy cartoon faces.
>>
>>2967364
>What color do I choose for the skin
>I heard one guy saying you can never go wrong with complementaries
mfw
>>
>'no shitposting'
>shitposts
do you also say no homo before making out with a guy?
>>
>>2967407
Holy shit, getting to Sycra level is not an impressive accomplishment.

>>2967409
This is awful.
>>
>>2967353
>Probably a smart move to not pursue art as a career
???
>>
>>2967881
OK, more financially sound and better for long term mental health then.
>>
>>2967885
That's better.
>>
I dig her
<3 <3 <#
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.