[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be productive while studying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oesdvb0lbC1sw8g3io1_540.png (335KB, 540x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oesdvb0lbC1sw8g3io1_540.png
335KB, 540x604px
How do you guys make sure that your productive while studying?
i notice while at home i seem to get distracted alot and dont get shit done.
I managed to get some decent progress while studying at the library, but people come up to me and ask to see my drawings and my autism kicks in and makes me wanna leave
not sure how to be more productive at home.
>>
>>2966263
What is distracting you exactly? Remove that if you can.

I used to have a serious habit of reaching for the internet whenever I hit resistance in my work. I would just open my browser without even realising. I found the easiest way to get around that was just by removing whatever was distracting me, so I gathered any resources/references I thought I might need, saved them to my pc and unplugged my Ethernet cable. Made me way more productive.
>>
>>2966516
Same. Just remove your connection OP

If you find yourself itching to get back remove the phone too. And throw he cable or wifu connector somewhere you can't reach easily until you're done with what you've planned to do for the day.
>>
>>2966263
yeah it sounds fucked, but disconnecting is a sure way to reduce distractions
>>
I just draw what is fun while still sticking to the subject I'm studying. I find that tricking my own brain into thinking practice is fun helps a lot.

For example, if I was practicing faces, I would draw faces of fast food mascots instead of drawing real people. Dunno why that works for me.
>>
>>2966263
you could set up an internet filter that doesn't allow you on at certain times of the day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.