[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw popular artists follows me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1477318657450.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477318657450.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>tfw popular artists follows me
>>
File: 1493873483138.jpg (56KB, 518x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493873483138.jpg
56KB, 518x568px
>>
File: 137593505136[1].jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136[1].jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>tfw popular artist follows a shitty artist
I usually go see who ever they're following and find lots of other cool artists that way but sometimes they're following some really shit tier artists. Some of them do it cause the artist is a hot chick or the artist is a friend but sometimes they just follow really shitty artists that they have no reason to. I never understood it.
>>
>>2965948
>not good artist
>>
>>2966004
In those cases I just assume they're friends or for whatever reason they want to keep track of their progress
>>
>>2966004
Jesus Christ. I know we're on 4Chan, but seriously, did it not occur to you that perhaps they are friends? Does the word "friend" ring a bell of any sort?
>>
>Zedig, Brandon Graham, Afuchan, and countless other professional artists follow me
>Makes me anxious and worried that the next thing I post will be shit and they'll all see
I'm not sure I like this feeling.
>>
>>2966043
Post some art man.
>>
>>2966043
Post yer blog m80
>>
>>2966041
I said in some cases they're not friends at all and they may not even know each other. Read the post you dumb fuck. I actually talked to an artist that was being followed by a pro and he said he's never even heard of him.
>>
Dan Fraga follows me and every once in a while I check my followers to see if hes still there

I love his drawings. feels good
>>
File: heads.jpg (259KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heads.jpg
259KB, 751x1000px
The closest I got to a great artist was once that I got two likes from Daniel Chavez. Maybe he's not very famous, but he's god tier.
>>
>>2966004
>>2966041
>>2966073
When you get better as an artist, you tend to appreciate details in art that most novice artists don't really see or have an eye for. So they might see something in the "shitty" artists work that suggest they are capable of improvement or understanding of the fundimentals, or something they themselves had to struggle with.

Or when they weren't as popular, they followed them just because they got a follow or like by them and just forgot to remove them.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>tfw industry professional mistakes me for another professional
>>
File: 16A1EC_0C7796FFD7D02_002.gif (28KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
16A1EC_0C7796FFD7D02_002.gif
28KB, 256x192px
>tfw no one follows me
>>
You absolute plebs. Kim jung follows me on insta, pretty much the high point of my life.

Obv im not shit tier either but still feels good :)
>>
>>2966004
faggot
>>
>>2966243
kjg is my best friend irl we go on trips in our private jets and drink champagne and play basketball together FUCK YOU ITS TRUE
>>
I had a popular artist follow me on instagram then unfollow me a week later. It's a faggoty strategy to get more followers.
>>
>>2966253

This happens to me about every day. I was surprised by it the first time but eventually you see that's how instagram works for a lot of "popular" users.

BTW Ive never encountered a great artist doing this. And like I said, it happens just about every time I post my work (almost everyday).

Pretty sure they are running like/follow programs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.