[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please god, I don't want to progress this slow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 5a63cee8aa3fc34a.jpg (592KB, 2090x1083px) Image search: [Google]
5a63cee8aa3fc34a.jpg
592KB, 2090x1083px
I was down today because I saw that I barely improved in the last year but goddamn compared to this, i'm doing fantastic

No I will not post work
>>
>>2962372
>No I will not post work
Then there is nothing more to talk about.

Goodbye!
>>
>No i will not post work

Then why bother making this fucking thread, you pretentious runt? Have fun in your mediocrity.
>>
>>2962372
>No I will not post work
ok, fuck off
>>
File: chara %281%29.png (113KB, 666x713px) Image search: [Google]
chara %281%29.png
113KB, 666x713px
>>2962480
>>2962471
>>2962375
Okay Okay I'll post something. Haven't posted these on the internet till now so you guys won't be able to track my blog down and harass me kek
>>
File: 05.png (248KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
248KB, 1000x795px
>>2962495
>>
>>2962495
>>2962497
That's a start. Now, post a finished piece that you put effort into.
>>
File: 09.png (309KB, 971x763px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
309KB, 971x763px
>>2962497
inb4, you suck

Yes, yes I know I suck. I'm just not as depressed about as it earlier today. I spend too much time looking at great fucking artists and forgot that the vast majority are shit tier and below like me. lmao
>>
>>2962500
What's the point of doing a finished piece if my drawing skills are still bad? it's just turd polishing
>>
>>2962504
No one told you to polish a finished piece, just to do a finished piece. You can spend all your time on planning out a proper composition, perspective and doing a good drawing instead of polishing.

If all you draw are floating heads and bodies, that's all you'll ever be able to draw.
>>
>>2962501
>>2962497
>>2962495
I've seen these before and these aren't yours. Go shitpost on another board.
>>
>>2962524
I plan on doing finished stuff once I get good at these floating heads and bodies. Also, why should I take your advice? post work.
>>
>>2962527
Maybe because I've posted them here before?
>>
>>2962504
You've already polished the turd. Now, you're going beyond it.

Slacking in that regard on environmental studies or composition (between person/background/foreground/etc.) is going to obviously make one part of it stand out if all you've ever focused on is drawing anatomical studies.

Do a completed piece and compare it to other completed pieces to show how much better you've actually gotten in comparison. It may not be perfect to you, but you'll see the good in what you've accomplished and have a foundation of where you need to go next. It's also a nice little side project for experimentation just because while you're busy working out the fundamentals of how you draw anyway.
>>
>>2962529
>Haven't posted these on the internet till now so you guys won't be able to track my blog down and harass me kek

You are slipping. What did I tell you about trolling /ic/ in the past? If you can't do it right stay on 8ch.
>>
File: background %286%29.png (233KB, 901x634px) Image search: [Google]
background %286%29.png
233KB, 901x634px
>>2962533
First of all, i do make perspective studies and second you can always compare sketches to sketches.
>>2962534
I haven't posted these exact ones but I posted sketches here in the stylization thread.

Also how the fuck do you even remember?I posted my sketches only once like a month ago? wtf?
>>
>>2962542
Also where is nosebro? I want him to do a redlining for me. Despite what everyone says, I actually think he's a pretty decent artist.
>>
>>2962542
>[...]I do make perspective studies [...]
Neat.
>[...]you can always compare sketches to sketches[....]
Surely, but there's a lot of elements that sketches can't provide unless you put them to stress in a concentrated effort.

My original point still stands: you've tested out what works with sketches. There's a whole lot to be done outside of that, and putting stress to your drawings is a nice way to understand where to work next as well as if something isn't seeming too well or to better pinpoint something if you're feeling off about your drawings in particular. It doesn't have to be an expansive masterpiece, but it's a nice way to let yourself go on top of the sketches themselves - to have a little fun on the side with whatever it is that you want to do as well as get you around that stump of depression that's boggling you down.

I can understand if you don't want to, since it's a big step nonetheless, but I'd prefer you kept the malice to someone deserving of it like the man calling you out for something, unless you'd like to do him a favor and give him more ammunition.
>>
Post some actually completed art and not chicken scratch sketches.
How are we supposed to know your progress if we don't' know what a past or recent work of yours even looks like?
>>
>>2962528
Not that guy but finishing pieces is a skill in of itself. Just being able to draw naked floating heads and bodies isn't very useful or impressive. Do you have any imaginative scenes you'd like to draw out? Can you color well? How's about your sense of composition?
>>
>>2962544
https://warosu.org/ic/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=nosebro

I'm easy to summon, but honestly i dont disagree with any of your pieces enough to comment. ignoring symmetry mistakes and some misplaced lines i like most of them really. I'm secretly thinking your baiting me though.
>>
File: 1449606967153.jpg (40KB, 258x237px) Image search: [Google]
1449606967153.jpg
40KB, 258x237px
>>2962798
>your
>your
>your
>your

Jesus Christ
>>
>>2962837
you're mom
>>
>>2962837
its a one off, i saw it post-enter. Can't edit though :) . Your really dumb if you think i dont know my yours.
>>
>>2962841
This has to be bait..no one is this retarded right?
>>
>>2962524
>>2962533
>>2962562
Not OP but thank you for your posts
>>
>>2962694
exactly
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.