[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for Reccomendations of Artists who commissions of OCs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: commission.png (505KB, 1101x827px) Image search: [Google]
commission.png
505KB, 1101x827px
Looking to commission some artwork of me and my friend's roleplay characters, if you could offer suggestions, give an example of their style and maybe their prices, I've come into some money recently but I'm also not rich either
>>
>>2960869
What do your characters look like?
>>
>>2960869
Free OC drawings here >>2953937
>also includes style examples
>>
>>2960883
humanoid, but with scfi elements (robotic limbs and armor and such)
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>
>>2960895
What the fuck am I looking at

This qualifies as art only because I have so many questions about it - what a brain tickler
>>
>>2960899

If you cant tell what you're looking at you are possibly retarded.
>>
>>2960899
>>2960902
you guys are the reason, why i love this board more than i should
>>
>>2960891
Sounds neat. What's your price range?
>>
>>2960902
I'm bored so I'll fire off a few questions

Some logistics first
>why is the file size so big?
>why is the top and bottom 20% void of content?
>why is the file name so non descript?
>why didn't you post some text with the image? It's unclear why this is even in this thread
>is this your work or someone else's? Are you OP?

Some questions about the content
>is he sitting on a carpet or is that a shadow?
>did he pee in his pants?
>is he talking to somebody? Explaining the game? Who is the audience, since he clearly isn't playing with 1 hand
>why is the vein popping out of his head? Is he angry at some body? Or did he just lose the game and he's gesturing boldly into the air?
>why can't he be a normal boy? Why is he a croc?
>is his reptilian nature related to the game he is playing? Donkey kong country?
>his controller isn't even plugged in - could this mean that we are in the TV and watching him?

Time for some nit picking
>why is the background a matrix of crazy pokadots? anything else could have been better
>why is some of the shading with more dots, some hatching, and some air brushed?
>what's wrong with his ankles, that sitting position looks painful
>how come you couldn't draw the controller cable in a single stroke?
>if he is reptilian where is his tail?
>>
>>2960869
http://redmatsumoto.tumblr.com
>>
>>2960869
Price range, references and contact.
>>
>>2961203
>>2960914
I'm hoping to not spend more than $40 per image
I'd rather not give out my contact info on 4chan, or until i've found an artist whose style I like and can contact them directly
>>
File: Leo.png (1MB, 1901x2455px) Image search: [Google]
Leo.png
1MB, 1901x2455px
>>2960869
I can do some commissions for you, Here's just one example of my style, just linework rn but I do color and finish.
>>
>>2961707
also file size is huge because this was scanned in and I didn't want to make it smaller because of the details that I drew.
>>
>>2960895

>those saturated colors with the pink polkadot background

ew nigga delete this

this is optical terrorism
>>
>>2961532
40 is not much but it depends on the design.
Contact me here and I'll give you my info:
[email protected]
>>
This whole thread is bait
>>
File: odessa.png (3MB, 2599x3991px) Image search: [Google]
odessa.png
3MB, 2599x3991px
Here's a recent commission I finished. I can do this for $40.

reach me at [email protected] & I'll provide more samples if needed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.