[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like following beginners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: bbeg.jpg (411KB, 837x1084px) Image search: [Google]
bbeg.jpg
411KB, 837x1084px
I really like following beginners some of them improve fast or had an unique style
>>
I don't learn anything from them so I follow only the good ones.
>>
Do you want to follow me?
>>
Who are some of the beginners you follow?
>>
Following their progress is fun, but I don't go out of my way to look for them.
>>
I follow anyone I think have potential, and to see if they give up.
Had a guy I'd been following for like 2 years and the i looked up his blog recently and he stated that he had given up. Legit got sad
>>
>>2961490
you need to find better beginners
there is this one guy that started 2 years ago and still havent given up, never deletes his blogs and patreon, still drawing everyday, what a machine!
>>
>>2961470
sure, but you draw anime girls?
>>
>>2961490
sad, like watching a tadpole die
>>
I don't follow people but I occasionally I enjoy seeing the work of those who aren't proficient but put effort in their art
>>
>>2961506
Nah :(
>>
>>2960369
uuhhhhhhhhh
it's about time i guess
is tumblr the only good place to post art?
>>
>>2961808
deviantart?
>>
>>2961817
tendiezu.deviantart

i'll be uploading all my old shit
>>
>>2961882
do everyone a favour and get yourself a decent scanner
>>
Nope
>>
>>2960369
I liked doing that, easy way to get mutual follows on pixiv.
>>
>>2963729
sorry too poor right now. i'll get one in a month or so
>>
>>2961490
I have days where i get depressed and think i'm shit or that others are so much better i can't ever get to that level. Then i realize i'm a neet with no real good options for a normal life anymore and this is my last best chance. Art is something i can do without a job, without school, without a boss, and i mostly enjoy doing it. I realize that this is it...i better suck it up and pull my ass back to getting good or i might as well go fucking kill myself and i'm too much of a pussy to do that...so it leaves one option...get good at all costs and as long as it takes.
>>
>>2966765
>too much of a pussy
You just aren't there yet. What do you draw though, anon? You want to be a concept artist? Comics? Webcomics?
>>
What are some of ya'll favorite /beg/ artists? Need to follow them.
>>
>>2969151
hazelpaint
>>
>>2969157
Followed her Twitter, @hazelpaint right?
>>
>>2969294
Yes.
>>
>>2961882
>tendiezu.deviantart
>>2963729
>>2965944
Dude you can do it with a cheap scanner. Go to your scanner's driver and set that shit to 300. Then go into Photoshop and fuck with the exposure and contrast till it looks good.
>>
>>2960369
grindavikbydaylight.tumblr
Not exactly a beginner, but has the most retarded fetish out there. I'm following him in hopes he will one day wise up and stop drawing everything bloated up, because he clearly has talent.
>>
>>2969761
ok i'll find one later
>>
>>2969157
hazel a CUTE
>>
>>2961490

I find it a weird mixture of demoralizing and encouraging when people I've been keeping pace with fall off the wagon. The further I go, the less people who I followed when I started are still at it.

It sucks because they stopped, and I know it could happen to me, but it's encouraging to know it hasn't yet.

Every now and then one comes back after a few months and gets going again, though, which is nice.
>>
>>2969761
bought a lightly used one for $40 off some hipster
It is epson v37 4800 x 9600 dpi 8.5x11.7 flatbed
seems pretty good compared to the one i use at work.
here is test scan
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.