[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leonardo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

why is his work so good?
>>
loomis
>>
He would draw loomis 12 hours a day
>>
he read more loomis
>>
>>2959534
>why is his work so good?
cause he was not only an excellent artist he was excellent many things
>>
>>2959599
and he was a homosexual.
>>
>>2959534
He worked as the studio boy for one of the best artists of the time from the age of 14. Plus an apparent passion for ... Everything
Plus probably some crazy talent
>>
every mediocre collage physics student understands einsteins relativity better than he did, but he is still the original op. Leonardo is the original OP, thats why hes good and you are shit
>>
>>2959627
Michelangelo, you fag
>>
>>2959627
That's great news, /ic/ is filled with faggots
>>
he ate slept and shat art
not like there was much else to do in the late 1400s, unlike today where theres tons of distractions everywhere and hardly any free time
>>
Grace and autistic precision.
Some look a bit weird or too stylized though.
>>
>>2959668
leonardo too though.
>>
he does nofap
>>
>>2959534
Because he draws by hand and isn't a ctrl+z/stabilizer using shitter.
>>
File: coitus-and-gears.jpg (97KB, 1665x1237px) Image search: [Google]
coitus-and-gears.jpg
97KB, 1665x1237px
>>
File: vulva-anus.jpg (776KB, 1200x934px) Image search: [Google]
vulva-anus.jpg
776KB, 1200x934px
this guy was curious as fuck
>>
>>2959719
omg yes ppl back than had it so much easier, right?
>>
he's reading more loomis than loomis
>>
Loomis wasn't an artist. He just did some tips (quite useful) for drawing.
Leonardo is good because he is deep.
>>
>>2959839
what tips?
>>
>>2959818
>door-keeper of the citadel

Do you think DeVinci was a sodomite?
>>
>>2959840
And tricks.>>2959840
>>
overrated hipster trash
>>
>>2959534
He wasn't shitposting on /ic/ all day.
>>
>>2959819
yes
but only if you ignore the fact that everyone except the king slept in horse shit and died before 45 because they pissed a Holy Fatherâ„¢ off, or had their bones shrivel from some twisted desease that vaccines have wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>2959719
>hardly any free time
lol
>>
>>2959818
Rumors has it that he was clumsy as fuck tho and kept knocking over glasses of wine and tripping over the ladies dresses in the ballroom. The legends has it he never undressed a lady without getting her hair stuck in the corset.
>>
>>2959719
Not true. Leonardo was involved in so many different fields, a lot of his work was unfinished or un-executed. His later contemporary Michelangelo was the one who lived in his studio and rarely emerged. One of Da Vinci's successes was becoming a courtier, and ingratiating himself with the powerful people of the time, starting with the Medicis, and then the pope. He started out an artist, but was more of an engineer and scientist later on in life. His painting output was small, but what he got done was considered the best in the world.
>>
>>2959668
They are both rumored to have been gay.
>>
>>2959859
I think it's very likely, he was charged with sodomy with a couple other boys, but the charges were dropped because one of the others was a Medici.
>>
>>2959534
Who cares about his life story or anything. I think it all looks goid because he used the golden mean and fractal patterns
>>
>>2961805
I doubt you have any clue what either is, and it's just a little bit more than that.
>>
>>2959534
https://vimeo.com/84022735
>>
File: a69.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a69.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
>>2959667
>>
>>2961859
He's saying Leonardo revolutionized the art world.
Shit he discovered is basic/fundamental to any great artist.
Like how Einstein discovered the theory of relativity.
Since their death their fields have progressed much further than anything they ever knew. However most that shit is just thanks to them in the first place.
>>
>>2961758

Today everyone dead is assumed to be something on the diversity checklist just so that group can get an ego handjob or something. i don't really buy it.

The proper position would be: it was long ago, there are sparse sources and we don't know. Offhand accusations and anecdotes from the past are about as legit as buzzfeed is today. People love to slander or undermine the position of others, especially if they're jelly or butthurt (tales of Caligula come to mind). If I had to bet just leveraging the gay to straight ratio in humans I'd go against the rumors being true any day.
>>
>>2961859
it wasn't that hard to understand
>>
File: 2017-05-01 15.44.37.jpg (2MB, 1151x2121px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01 15.44.37.jpg
2MB, 1151x2121px
>>
>>2963008
>2017
>Gerph is a faggot
>obviously bantz

>2517
>code manuscripts discovered
>Gerph is a faggot
>after analyzing recently discovered archived web pages, archeologists conjecture that ancient artist Gerph may have been a homosexual
>>
He was an autist who would rob graves to study
>>
>>2959667
>better than he did
how come?
>>
>>2959534

Because loomis
>>
>>2959737
I think I'm one of the few that seem underwhelmed by his works. Seeing them in the flesh in the Nat Gall in London, was super unexciting.
>>
>>2962548
Einstein was a plagiarist.
>>
>>2963008
I dunno man, Michealangelo painted way too many twinks and dicks to be considered straight imo
>>
>>2964045
who cares?
>>
>>2964097
Found the copier.
>>
>>2961758
Gay, vegan, a woman in disguize, black, islamic etc.

Everybody wants to have him on his side,
just leave him alone.
>>
>>2963008
That's perhaps true but its also true that many are in denial that perhaps people have non traditional sexual urges.

Michelangelo was definitely gay, he wrote love poems to young dudes. They had closer male friendships back then but honestly if you read them its clearly romantic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Da vinci was at least bi, we'll never know one way or the other but he certainly had tastes that would be considered effeminate. At the very least we can say that both men were prototypical Florentines at one point and Florence was known to have alot of bisexuality at the time, calling someone from Florence was literally a gay slur back then.
>>
He had the ligameme.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.