[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a genius idea for a music video, but I lack the skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 8068.gif (829KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
8068.gif
829KB, 500x357px
>imagine a trap track* with a dark bass
>conveyor-belt with several $100 bills
>the bills pass a scanner that checks their authenticity
>converyor belt abruptly
>bills fall to the ground
>they end up in a shredder
>if anyone understands what I mean, could you work with this description?
>*example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZoNdir-LU
>pic is unrelated
>>
>genius idea
Haha thanks for the laugh. Now go away.
>>
File: 3151351.gif (2MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
3151351.gif
2MB, 365x205px
>>2958840
You are clearly not worthy of my concept. That's totally fine. If I may advise you: work hard, don't give up and keep improving your craft. Maybe one day.
>>
>>2958845
If I may advise you: get out in the world a little more and have more experiences before you start calling your inane ideas genius.
>>
>>2958809
This isn't the "give me free video" forum.

Do you have any artwork you'd like critiqued?
>>
>>2958809
just pay someone to do it if you want it so hard. Unless you mean a quick 3D animatic, theres no way someone is gonna do it for free.
>>
File: 451666.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
451666.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>2958866
I actually live outdoors, but thanks for the advice.What's your profession? Nice digits btw.

>>2958874
I should have made this more clear, but I'm not asking for a free video. Images will do just fine. I have one piece I'd like critiqued, yes. This is my take on Mondriaan. I'll leave the rest open to interpretation. This was done in Paint, but I plan on painting it.
>>
>>2958890
I don't critique modern art, it's pointless.

Could you shitpost in another forum, please?
>>
>>2958888
3d animatic would be great.
>>
>>2958933
Do you mean you don't know enough about modern art to form a useful opinion? That's okay, it's not for everyone. Have a good night.
>>
>>2958890
Mondrian's art was about balance and careful juxtaposition of colors. Your art has none of this and looks like a random composition with random colors. But keep trying.
>>
>>2958971
That's kind of the point, although it isn't random at all if you pay a little more attention to the composition. Mondriaan 2.0 sounds too pretentious, but you know what I mean. Thank you for your feedback.
>>
>>2958933
This kind of art isn't even modern at this point.
>>
>>2958809
i hate to say it, but this peace looses all its premise if you know how physical money is circulated, accounted for, made and recycled.
You seem to not get how banknotes work.
The social effect you are trying to get invites pedobear to follow your edgie smell
Its not your type of autism duderino, keep looking
>>
>>2958809
>>2958890
I'm not sure if these anons are the same person but if you are, stop trying to play the "defense" game. I've been to crit sessions IRL and online with newcomers and veterans, and I can easily tell that you're either a liberal arts student that always gets told their art is amazing or just a newcomer. Because they always do 1 of 2 things:
>1: feel embarrassed, cry, doesn't do any art for a week. Or
>2: gets angry, shouts about how amazing they are, doesn't improve
From looking at the replies in the thread, I can tell that you're #2.
Oh, and in regard to that Piet Mondrian rip off, don't use Lego colours and make all the squares so symmetrical. Its easy to see that you thought the same thing and tried to cover up by putting an orange vertical line near the middle, so don't do that. Think of big shapes and small shapes, thick lines and thin lines, Lego colours and non-lego colours. Most importantly, change your attitude please, no one likes an idiot who's pretending to be a smartass in a forum for geniuses.
>>
File: 46246246.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
46246246.png
6KB, 500x500px
>>2959015
Thanks for taking the time to write an in-depth response, it's much appreciated. It's pretty hilarious that you think I'm even remotely angry. I valued every critique so far, but people seemed to be missing the point.

>Mondrian's art was about balance and careful juxtaposition of colors.
Yeah, so I should do the exact same thing?

>Its easy to see that you thought the same thing and tried to cover up by putting an orange vertical line near the middle, so don't do that.
The orange line near the middle was literally the first line I drew. (Although it was turqoise at first). Guess I'll just say what it is at this point: it's an urban beach, the orange line being the shore. This was the initial design. I made 7 in total.
>>
>>2959048
Like the other person said that orange line loks like doesn't belong there.

As for your idea:

>if anyone understands what I mean

I don't understand what it means, and I most certainly don't understand why you think that is a genius idea, but maybe I am just not smart enough to get it.
>>
>>2958950
No, I don't critique modern art, because technique, composition and color theory are subjective in that world, and have no real place. There's no critique for an art form that incorporates "everything is art", because then mistakes are then considered art.

Suppose I say "wrong colors" in a Mondrian rip off, like the example shown? According to what rules?

There are no standards, or rules, in modern art. It's impossible to critque, because it's based on the artist's feelings, not traditional techniques and mediums.

Now, do you have anything else cunty to say?
>>
>>2959105
Just because it is subjective doesn't mean everything is just as good as everything else. You don't need to be an art expert to say wether a certain piece looks aesthetically good or not.
>>
File: 1351353.jpg (2MB, 2953x2941px) Image search: [Google]
1351353.jpg
2MB, 2953x2941px
>>2959088
Point taken. It's supposed to be a shore, but I see what you mean. Would you remove it or perhaps change the color to a lighter tone?

>>2959105
'Wrong colors' would indeed be a subjective statement, but you could say why you don't like these particular colors in this piece. If it's impossible to critique, as you claim, how come so many people agree that this Matisse is a masterpiece?
>>
>>2958890
It's trash, but that's the joke, right?
>>
>>2959122
>If it's impossible to critique, as you claim, how come so many people agree that this Matisse is a masterpiece?
because they are all pretending they know what they are talking about
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.