[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here livestream?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Watching 2.png (2MB, 1760x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Watching 2.png
2MB, 1760x1340px
Anyone have artist-specific tips for livestreaming?

>What's your channel name?
>What site do you use
>What site do you prefer if multiple?
>Kind of art do you do on stream?
>Average amount of viewers?

I only just started just mostly to keep me focused on actually drawing since i'll goof off if i'm drawing alone I've found and I need to buckle down and take it more seriously.

General livestreaming thread?

Bonus question:
>Pick related is something I did for an art project for school that I didn't enjoy. Opinions? This is not indicative of my normal work i draw pinup girls mostly.

Basically I don't know if it's worth saving or if i should just delete it. I have an artifact free version. It was suppose to be cool but i ended up losing a lot of input on my ideas for the project and half-assed it instead out of frustration.

tldr version:
>I drew this. Keep it or delete it?
>>
>What site do you use
Picarto, Twitch and Youtube.
>What site do you prefer if multiple?
I've used Picarto the most as it's a dedicated art streaming service but would like to give Twitch a go once more. With Picarto I feel it's a bit more chilled out as I don't have as many random people showing up.
>Kind of art do you do on stream?
Personal Work, Commissions, Live request streams (have had some weird people hanging around in chat when I do those.)
>Average amount of viewers?
At the moment it ranges from up to 20 or so.

For me at least, more people means more stress/ less enjoyable as it's important to interact with your viewers/audience if you want to maintain interest. Trying to get my work done and hold 10 conversations at a time while answering questions can be hard. Some people can be extremely demanding which gets exhausting fast.

If you're looking for things to talk about with your audience, some of which might be audiences themselves, ask about them and their projects.

I like streaming because it forces me to get things done ( I can't just stop and stare at a wall for hours because there are people watching.)

You don't need a facecam (unless you're ridiculously good looking.)

You also don't always need to have voice chat on, a lot of the time I just play music from my stream playlist or an OST and talk with people in chat instead.
>>
>>2955700
I should add that chances are unless you already have an established follower base, your first few streams might not have many (or any) people in attendance. This is fine. Keep working, be courteous and responsive to the people that DO show up. Keep showing your work on DeviantArt (or your preferred platform for sharing your work) and link your Stream in a Journal/Deviation whenever you're streaming so your followers know when to come. Good luck!
>>
>>2955700
>>2955711
Thanks anon :) I did a test run on twitch yesterday to see if my computer could handle it and stuff and it did well (got 17 random views with 2 people sticking around until I was done. Helped I was drawing sexy girls probably). I just need to figure out how to get my music to play.

I've never used picarto but i've watched others stream on it. Does it work like twitch where you can tag things to get random people or do you have to pimp yourself out a lot?
>>
>>2955584
>plumina
>twitch
>only have used twitch so far
>doodles, personal work, pinup girls
>Barely get 1-2 solid viewers

I'm streaming right now but i'm kinda an amateaur overall. Just working on an icon for the site for now.

btw this is op of the thread just figured i'd post my details too. Why not?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.