[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a How To Draw Book

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon Sketch .jpg (359KB, 709x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Sketch .jpg
359KB, 709x1127px
I'm an aspiring concept artist and I was thinking of making a How to Draw book for beginners and intermediate artists alike. My question is, which subject matters would you guys be interested in learning? I can pretty much draw anything but I specialize in dragon and angels.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/nesokaiyoh
>>
Why would a concept artist want to make a "How to draw" book. Your trolling attemots get more and more rediculous. I hope you get banned. Shitposting is one thing, but actively trying to ruin other artist reputation is just really low. How bitter can you be?
>>
>>2953145
How much is the artbook being sold for? i'm interested in learning furries
>>
>>2953145
while your concepts themselves might be a little weak, your technical ability is outstanding. you're a very skilled artist.
THere are a lot of "how to draw books" out there, i dont know if that would be the best place to market yourself. but if you made a book with some vital art tips and a lot of talk about coming up with concepts, a little bit of composition i'd probably buy that
>>
>>2953161

>that
>outstanding

Is this some advanced double meme level trolling?
>>
show construction, this is a basic for any how to book
but also show texture and volume, most how to books only touch on the construction aspect so the reader's drawings end up looking flat but proportioned.
>>
>>2953163
Look at the IP c ount
>>
So do dragons and angels, I guess. There's already more than enough how to draw books, so make something specific that only you can do.
>>
>>2953145
i just want know what to study how to study progress (constructuion is sub matter)

i'm hiki and dumb as shit besides there are no art school or education near by me. just have to study my self every shit.
i just drawing bunch of random stuff every day
but still no damn clue
yeah. already read sticky by the way.
>>
>>2953145
Do you have any reason for choosing the artists you are impersonating or is it completely random?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>2953245
Yes, they are all from the Sycra Forums. I hate them sooooooooooooo much, i want them to die die die die die ahhhhh
>>
>>2953246
At least you're embracing it. What did they do to you?
>>
>>2953254
They told me my work was mediocre. I mean I know it is but to say that to someone on a friendly forum, is just aggravating. I mean if i got that comment on /ic/ I wouldn't mind but the fact that they had the audacity to say that to my face is what made me feel bad.

Tbh I don't even take drawing seriously, I might doodle some disney characters every now and then and whenever I share it they just tear it to pieces.
>>
I'm a mod from the Sycra forums and I assure you that Rach didn't make this thread. Stop responding to these troll threads.
>>
Why are artists this dramafaggy

I know someone else who got insanely jealous even though they were best friends
>>
>>2953255
If you just want to enjoy art as a hobby and get positive reinforcement, why not join DA or tumblr? I mean this completely unironic. Interest groups on DA are great for making friends and drawing stuff you like free of judgement. If you're not interested in feedback, critique websites are not the right place for you.
>>
gestures probably
>>
Rachel didn't make this thread. IS THIS GREG OR ALPACKY WTF? Like really? Grow up. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're not helping anyone /eyeroll
>>
>>2954833
>/eyeroll
Back to the sycra forums with you my friend
>>
>>2954833

Post pussy pics pls.
>>
>>2953145
traditional media rendering
>>
>>2954833
Shut up bitch.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.