[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P. /ic/ 20XX-2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 45.jpg (36KB, 480x626px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
36KB, 480x626px
and honestly what a goddamn shame

i won't be long, i keep coming back but why? maybe because i've had this on my mind.
I started on here, who knows when, but when i did there were collab threads and people who have now "made it" and left helped me out

people would redline your shit, and give constructive albeit with the fragrance of 4chan, there was a tinge of criticism and some veiled trolling. trolling and negative attitudes, had some flair, some life to them. but it was happiness, it felt good because there was a life on the other end of that keyboard.

Now (and i won't blame the millennials or the newfags of bad artists or newfags)
If someone has ruined your day for no reason, just know it wasn't always like this.
To the ones pursuing a greater artistic passion, you know who you are.
To the rest, you deserve none of my words, not even my hate. that would imply some degree of worthiness on your part. :)

What I think I'll do, I'll treasure the advice, no, the attitude, /ic/ represented at some point:

>Ain't nobody, gonna fucking tell me I ain't gonna make it. Why ? Why the fuck not? I drew from posemaniacs for days on end! I scaled Mt.Loomis; twice! I got chewed up and kept going.

So enough of the whining. Enough self fucking pity.

REST IN PEACE /ic/ - Artwork/Critique 20XX-2017
"don't post your art" - anonymous
>>
>a thread died for this
>>
>>2949958
exactly, OP should fuck off to where he came from.
>>
>>2949875
:(
What a shame
this board is going to be much worse with you gone. I'll miss you and cherish your amazing input forever in my heart. :(
>>
>>2949875
yeah I'm in the same boat anon. Leave for a few months and come back out of habit and every time its fucking disappointing what this board has turned into.
Teal leaving a few years ago was the last straw of decency and helpfulness here.
Gonna do the same as you, if you're checking the thread at all i'd stop and get the fuck out of here while you can. this place is such a toxic cesspool of misinformation and spite at this point.
>>
File: 1492934102539.jpg (11KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1492934102539.jpg
11KB, 250x239px
>>2949875
Then just leave lmao
>>
>>2949875
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>2949875
>>>/3/catalog
stop complaining
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.