[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoul I Tumblr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Deep dark feelings.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Deep dark feelings.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
So I've been writing almost all my life to express how I feel. I've talked about it with a close friend and she says I should make a Tumblr account for it. If you have time, please check it out and let me know if it's something I should invest time in. Thanks in advance :)

http://deep-dark-feelings.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2949405
no problem :P
>>
>>2949405
whelp off to /lit/ with you...
>>
>>2949405
Only if you want to get cancer.
>>
I have a deep dark feeling you should have posted this in the Self-Promotion thread >>2941258
>>
>>2949405
The things you feel but never say outloud is really a very tiny section of your life. If you want to make an echo chamber where you surround yourself only in that very obscure place in your mind, you're gonna have a terrible time.

Your deep dark feelings aren't really so deep and dark. Your thoughts aren't as coherent and profound as you think. They're just ramblings. You're just trying to create a certain mood so that you can roleplay. The dark pictures, the dark layout of your page, it's really all a facade. It's not real. It's not authentic. That's why you have to try so hard to decorate it, and then you need people to validate it so you can continue fantasizing. If you want to write with real substance, you have to stop being delusional.
>>
awful, like the musings of a stupid angsty teenager. kill yourself and this blog before you give yourself future cringe memories
>>
>>2952369
Well said, very perceptive. You are one of the more perceptive anons I've read. It may be off topic but I won't get another chance, can I get your thoughts on r9k (the misogyny/beta/MRA culture), the current social climate (feminism, newfound rightwing nationalism, etc), or just anything you feel strongly about?
>>
>>2952498

fuck that guy I'm the real deal.

Those things are all the result of delusional narcissism. Those people are all fundamentally unhappy which is why they join antisocial movements.

These movements provide a rationalization for why society is wrong and they don't need to change. Fucking narcissistic ego defense mechanisms.
>>
File: 1493014231588.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493014231588.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
YOU DID IT AGAIN?

*closes the door and locks it*

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG? WHAT THE *FUCK* DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME?

*undos belt*
*grabs you from behind*

STOP SHITPOSTING!

*throws you on the couch*
*starts beating you with the belt*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

STOP *smack* SHIT *smack* FUCKING *smack* POSTING!!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack*

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack*

*you're bleeding and crying now*
*smack*
*smack*

GET *smack* IT THROUGH *smack* YOUR SKULL!! *smack*

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack*

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack*

*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

FUCK!!

*throws you to the ground*
*you lay in a heap sobbing*
*reties belt*

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER *FUCKING* SHITPOST FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED /BEG/ THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!

*unlocks door*
*leaves you to find the loomis books*
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.