[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your biggest regret, Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: vopros-300x197.png (35KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
vopros-300x197.png
35KB, 300x197px
What's your biggest regret, Anon?
>>
Not starting earlier.
>>
>>2948980
this desu
>>
>>2948979
Being lazy. I should be drawing right now instead of shitposting on 4chan and watching youtube
>>
>>2948980
Pretty much. This and quitting, not drawing for years, then getting back, quitting again, etc. Fucking cycle.

Drawing everyday now.
>>
>>2948979
Mindlessly grinding studies and not taking time to enjoy drawing what I want.
>>
Trying to develop an original style without effort or resources.
>>
>>2948979
not drawing right now
>>
I could have been drawing all year but I haven't been. So same as every other failure
>>
>>2948979
i did not take the time back when i was learning atonomy to learn face proportions now im stuck drawing decent anime characters but with shit beginner tier faces and hair.
>>
>>2949045
You learned to work without thinking? Did it produce results? Teach me.
>>
Biggest regret? That I'm still visiting this board.
>>
File: 1491864965831.jpg (14KB, 169x185px) Image search: [Google]
1491864965831.jpg
14KB, 169x185px
>>2948979
focusing on drawing cartoons my entire life

I'm 18, and I'm only now trying to learn anatomy.

I-...I want off this ride...
>>
File: 1484325435965s.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484325435965s.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>2948979
day that i was born
>>
File: 754390764027.jpg (78KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
754390764027.jpg
78KB, 540x405px
listening to /ic/ wholeheartedly when it came to what artist is the "best". I have a good eye for my own mistakes in art now, but I have to relearn how to enjoy art again without being hyper-critical of it. I never post anything now because it's not perfect and I believe that my progress suffers because of it.

I am getting over it though, at least.
>>
I keep deleting my blogs. My recent one started gaining alot traction within the first week. I dunno i cant see myself being a blogger, i dont really care about interacting with other artist or who likes or dislikes my art work. Maybe if i put on a persona and kept updating my blog i would have a decent following and make some cash on the side, but who knows
>>
Becoming an artist.
>>
When I was in high school I was dating a girl - the typical rebel type; drop-out, red hair, kind of dirty, but full of passion (not the sexual type but the ambitious type). This girl cheated on me, and we split up. Shortly after I started dating an absolutely gorgeous girl. She was kind, attractive, selfless, devoted, and ambitious herself, but had the intelligence to use it and the empathy not to abuse it.

She and I date for a few months before I shipped off to basic training. On the way to basic training, I cheated on her with girl number one. My guilt had me write this girl a letter breaking up with her three weeks in.

The only time I cheated was with the one girl I ever dated who didn't deserve it at all. That's my biggest regret.

Or are we talking about in reference to drawing?
>>
overdrawing my latest drawing
fuck
i cant get those sweet lines back ;_;
>>
>>2949480
Kill yourself.
>>
Not thinking enough and falling for draw 16 hours a day meme , think first draw second. Practicing incorrectly can do a lot of damage to your progress
>>
>>2949521
Make me.
>>
Not starting earlier. Not drawing more every day. Not challening myself enough. Not pushing myself more. Not getting constructive feedback on my work.
>>
>>2950088
>Not challaingerning myself enough. Not pushing myself more.

this. every day i want to die. I'm too weak to do anything amazing someone show me the light.
>>
Not being more kind to my grandparents.
>>
File: 1490517281465[1].jpg (29KB, 596x159px) Image search: [Google]
1490517281465[1].jpg
29KB, 596x159px
>>2950056
Post your work, and I will.
>>
>>2948979
breaking up with her
>>
File: 1425539997287.jpg (602KB, 3140x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1425539997287.jpg
602KB, 3140x2390px
I wish I could go back to the internets ten years ago. I would exploit the ever living fuck of the growing fandoms and rake in the big bucks while being an e-celeb. Might even hack my way through

its an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>2948979
Learning animation before learning how to draw properly

Consequence : Don't have the patience for either lol
>>
>>2949100
Seconding this.

/ic/ shuns people who don't improve because they're not self critical enough, but the opposite (thinking you're so shit your art is never worth sharing) is even worse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.