[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently bought a subscription to New Masters Academy. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1476089236111.jpg (97KB, 597x652px) Image search: [Google]
1476089236111.jpg
97KB, 597x652px
I recently bought a subscription to New Masters Academy. I've been watching Erik Olson's videos on perspective. If any of you fellas have a NMA account, what other video lessons and/or teachers would you recommend to watch?
>>
File: 1459873950931.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1459873950931.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>I've been watching Erik Olson's videos on perspective.

How has this been going for you op? Personally I always end up drifting off during the lectures and I get so frustrated I end up giving up and stop drawing for the entire day. I just want to learn perspective man, it hurts.

also, are you a transhumanist. lol.
>>
>>2946143
of all the NMA videos, erik olson's perspective ones are one of the few that have been all uploaded onto cgpeers
>>
>>2946194
stay strong papi, we're all gonna make it
>also, are you a transhumanist. lol.
just a purveyor of memes
>>2946200
i was aware of that when i bought it, but i don't want to be a pirate (what i tell myself to feel better even though I really just didn't want to wait for registration)
>>
>>2946143
I have a sub too - is there any way to rip the entire collection? If only so I have a back up in case they go down.
>>
I feel like almost everyone in NMA is a great artist but not a great teacher, Erik "Perspective Predator" Olson and Vilppu are great teachers so you can check those out, everyone else is a hit or miss.

Although I wouldn't recomend Vilppu for a begginer to figure/anatomy it's great after checking stuff from Hampton/Loomis, so for now you really should just focus on the perspective series, I wouldn't keep that NMA subscription though, those assholes dumped Erik for more shitty literally whos that teach MORE anatomy, and are still lacking in perspective lectures. Retards.
>>
>>2946224
>>2946225
Op here, I'm trying to cram all the videos I can onto my computer this whole month so I can watch them at my leisure later, or if I do not have internet at the time. My setup is dual monitor, using OBS and a different browser, while routing it to a different audio source.
>>
File: 41bb6a01b5ccb9451ca06b0248c7639f.png (378KB, 1717x981px) Image search: [Google]
41bb6a01b5ccb9451ca06b0248c7639f.png
378KB, 1717x981px
>>2946234
forgot pic
>>
>>2946234
I guess that could work.

I recently found out I have 1 TB of free OneDrive space due to an office sub so I am fucking hoarding like a crackhead.
>>
>>2946225
>Vilppu
Speaking of Vilppu, does anyone out there have the entire rip of his site, prior to him taking it down?

I have bits and pieces of it, a handful of video series and his booklets but for the most part the man had a shitton of videos in that $3k package that he was offering before the store shut down.
>>
>>2946243
Lost like tears in rain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.