[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

graffiti thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3318.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3318.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
post your graffiti and discuss others
picture is one i just did
>>
>>2943382
a canvas that big and all you do is scribble some shitty lettering that no one cares about.
kill your self
>>
>>2943401
This. I don't graffiti but If I did I'd actually try to draw something interesting rather than dumb letters
>>
>>2943382
I've been pretty interested in graffiti lately and have been trying to figure out how that style of writing works. What's your process?
>>
>>2944082
watch exit through the gift shop
if you want to get somewhere learn art fundamentals and developt your own style.
>>
>>2943382
Bump. I need advice on how to handle canz.
>>
Other than a can of paint and some stencils, is there anything I need? I was thinking face mask and some good running shoes just in case.
>>
>>2943382
If people paint you graffiti over with their graffiti what do you do?
>>
>>2946005
Go over it again, then seek out their own stuff and cover it with yours
>>
>>2945958
This. I also want to get try but have literally never picked up a can. I just bought a paint pen today that I'm gonna try soon.
>>
FL Writer here. Graff is literally just a game at its heart. Theres nothing more to it then going out and getting up at its core. Granted there are some fundamentals that ever writer has, and you'll learn that as you improve.
>>
bump,interested
>>
>>2946852
>Graff is literally just a game at its heart.
Huh, never really thought of it that way. Makes sense to see it from that perspective.
>>
>>2943382
It looks like a nice area but wouldn't the paint spray contaminate the plants in the area?
>>
>>2947556
kek
what about the city air and water?
>>
There's some guy in my town that tags "Slav" all around town, I liked to imagine he runs around in a tracksuit and a vodka bottle full of paint and a marker tip on the end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.