[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourguy/ confirmed!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ok.png (217KB, 870x607px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
217KB, 870x607px
/ourguy/ confirmed!?
>>
proko's so square I bet he goes to church
>>
>>2941453
He also posted some pretty woke reply when he was accused of racism because he made a nigger look like the ape she was. Bleached his wife too. Probably /ourguy/.
>>
File: 1491274900548.png (413KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
1491274900548.png
413KB, 540x559px
>>2941457
>mfw this post is actually Proko, himself
>>
>>2941457
Wait, source on the reply? I'm curious what he said.
>>
>>2941460

Dunno but I've long held the suspicion that Proko is the original author of the Navy Seals copypasta
>>
>>2941453
what is that a robot? is he drawing a Gundam?
>>
>>2941460
I don't think he posted anything but he pinned an openly anti-SJW post by some random user.
>Dear Social Justice Internet warriors, Please go back in this series where, with a few antisemitic strokes of his pencil, Mr. Jones emphasizes Gene Wilder's large nose in a caricature.!! We all need you to dig up racism where there is absolutely none because your virtue signalling on art tutorial videos inspires us all to be the best we can. Your political correctness is what human kind deserves. In fact I'm getting a little tired seeing these artists drawing on white paper. Why do they never use black paper? Or yellow paper for that matter?
>>
>>2941465
wow. who gives a fuck.
>>
>>2941467
Please learn to capitalize properly.
>>
>>2941465
[citation needed]
>>
>>2941469
Dude it's there in the comment section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJk1Xuw02s
It's still pinned.
>>
>>2941471
>>2941465
>more comments complaining about SJWs than actual SJW comments
Also the hand in his OP reminds me of Hogarth's hand abstraction.
>>
"This is really racially insensitive. Truth. If you can't find thoughtful ways to approach subjects that are in the racial minority you have my permission to skip them. You are getting complaints because you did a racist, horrible, offensive job... Also, this sensitivity your fans complain about... was created by white privilege's insensitivity."

kek what a cunt
these people need to be bullied until they all walk off cliffs
>>
>>2941458
Which anime is this cute anime girl from?
>>
>>2941481

You're pretty edgy, dude. Wow.
>>
>>2941491
Bubblegum Crisis.
>>
File: rfh.jpg (24KB, 318x395px) Image search: [Google]
rfh.jpg
24KB, 318x395px
>>2941514
He's got a long way ahead of him on the road to true edginess, but I wish him all the best.
>>
>>2941477
That's because those comments always tend to get the most thumbs up whereis the SJW comments always get the most thumbs down, thus become less visible.

Not gonna lie, it was pretty ballsy of Proko to do a caricature of a black person. Most professional caricaturists stick to white people these days to avoid the claims of racism.
>>
>>2941542
>banal refugee
>>
>>2941457
gb2pol
>>
with a video this cringey?
he certainly isn't /my/ guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6wdDNnHRO4
>>
>>2941453
I wish /pol/ would fuck off
>>
>>2941514
he's right, you know.
anyone who gets this triggered about something harmless, from someone harmless needs to face some hardship so that they become normal members of society.
>>
File: latest.jpg (95KB, 929x540px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
95KB, 929x540px
>>2941453
>>
>>2941514
Funny enough, it is sjws who bully people into suicide these days.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.