[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hand is dying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: feec939f8c941b8d9453474b29064eee.jpg (611KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
feec939f8c941b8d9453474b29064eee.jpg
611KB, 2400x1600px
Guys, I'm sad, very sad...
My drawing hand... I've got some sort of cyst in my Lunate bone, it's also dying due to low blood flow, something that occurs randomly for no apparent reason.
See, having only one of these issues is easily fixable, but having both? What's the chance?!?
I can't even draw for more than an hour without my hand hurting, can't get swell in the fitness, as my hand hurts after each session..

They want to operate me, saying it'll need 6 months to get better, I fear they'll further fuck it up...
Never..Gonna make it...

:(
>>
Use your drawing feet, faggot. Don't make fuckin' excuses, man.
>>
>>2939366
Use your drawing nostril, faggot. Don't make fuckin' excuses, man.
>>
>>2939361

You can change to the left hand for the time being, it might even be good experience for you.
>>
>>2939377
only thing my left hand is good for is fapping
>>
Don't be a little bitch, go for the operation. Use your other hand, it'll be faster than you think to train it.
>>
>>2939361
Yup, not gonna make it
>>
>>2939377
Frazetta did it after his stroke.
>>
>>2939361

Ganglion cyst? Just smack that shit with a heavy book. It doesn't hurt much and it has a very high success rate. Look it up on youtube to see how it's done.
>>
>>2939624
it's a cyst within the bone itself, it's something you get born with.
thing is, the chance for that to happen are astronomical
>>
>>2939641
Guess that means you made it by winning the lottery
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>2939368
yes, go and make great art for us
>>
>>2939361
Okay here is the plan:

Your hand is dying anyway so just cut it off. But before you do it, put all your time in developing a robotic super acurate drawing hand. You will be better than every other artist with your new perfect drawing abilities.

I can help you, biomecha-engineer here.
>>
>>2939361
>They want to operate me, saying it'll need 6 months to get better, I fear they'll further fuck it up...
Be grateful you even have doctors and the chance to get surgery. My drawing wrist is fucked from several injuries and the Indian doctor at the clinic I go to just tells me in simple English he can't do anything and not to use it. I probably need surgery to take out even more of my intestines and that's not happening, and for all I know the lump on my testicle is cancer and I'll be dead soon.

Use your other hand you whiny little bitch. Never mind the fact that you could draw with a hook hand and a piece of charcoal if you wanted to.
>>
>>2939361
Get the surgery, if it fixes your hand just be patient and do lots of physiotherapy. If it doesnt fix your hand, learn to use your other hand.
Frank Frazetta did it in a night. What's your excuse?
Row row fight da power.
>>
>>2939401
ehhh i can kinda draw with both hands but im naturally ambidextrous soo..
>>
If you're passionate enough, drawing with the other one is the way to go...
>>
>>2939361
>My drawing hand.
sucks as much as your other hand
neither comes equal to a pro drawing with a pencil taped to his manboobs

why the fuck would you think your hand is important
>>
>>2939377
This, Peter Han now draws with his left hand just because, you should have more motivation than him at least
>>
>>2940457
>peter han draws with his left hand
Source?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.