[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underused Pro Tech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Who here has pro drawing tech they dont actually use that much? Got an Cintiq 24HD which I use mainly for shitposting, and also a Note 10.1 2014 which I also use mainly for shitposting, recently purchased a surface 2, which I also use mainly for shitposting...

NGMI
>>
What's the point of wasting so much money on things you don't even use?

The only thing I bought that I haven't used (yet) is some colored pencils and a bunch of sketchbooks.
>>
>>2939355
it's promises to myself that I'll start drawing after I purchase X
>>
>>2939348
I have a cintiq and I still prefer to use my regular intuos, so it's just a glorified monitor.
>>
>>2939383
Lol. You're either a liar or plain fucking stupid....Or both
>>
>>2939384
wow leave me alone
>>
>>2939384
it's rare, but there are people who prefer the intuos tablet over a cintiq, regardless of the price
>>
>>2939388
>wah I'm a sheltered babbee and need to be approved by my echo chamber of anons in order to feel good about myself
Go back to tumblr you retard.
>>
>>2939348
i have a box easle, like one of those one that folds up into a box with a handle so you can carry it around, but i never use it, even when i go out painting.
>>
>>2939912
get off of me
>>
>>2939384

A regular tablet is superior for painting and a cintiq is better for inking imo.
The cintiq gives you added precision but as a very experienced intuos user I only feel it when trying to nail very specific curved strokes. I find using a tablet more relaxing to paint with because it allows for a better posture and the arm and hand movement you make are much smaller.
>>
You have the tool that can just do art for you, minimal skill needed, the only other half being CS6.

Go to hell.
>>
I bought some Kolinsky Sable brushes for inking but ended up using mainly sticks and some synthetic brushes.
>>
>>2939348
I have a 12WX, but it's not getting much use.
It all went to shit when I started to work. My guitar likewise, is buried by a soft layer of dust.
So are my charcoals and pencils.
And my FIMO sculpting polymer clay.

Perhaps I should open a Patreon and make polls for people to decide what art discipline I should pick back up on weekly basis: "Guide this lost artist towards greatness".
"Waste your money playing IRL The Sims"
"Watch an artist suffer"

Damn, I miss when the days were longer and the passion was burning bright.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.