[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shdf.jpg (190KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
shdf.jpg
190KB, 800x566px
Pls tell me what im not doing right (dont be too harsh tho im already depressed)
>>
>>2937739
Ur wayyyyy better than me but the clavicle looks weird and so does the perspective of the worm thing. And the edges on the eyes seem too hard. Also there are dedicated threads for this kind of post.
And you should probably find a way to separate your self esteem from any (possibly valid) criticism.
And u should start exercising regularly
>>
>>2937739

As a guy above me said, worm-thing looks disjointed and more like an afterthought to make profile more interesting. Looks like act of desparation.

Also without it your other mistakes are more glaring like everything below chin, I have issues with the neck in relation to shoulders.

I think you are subconciously aware of all that, but despair overcame you and you had/have the strony desire to rush to the end.

Do not despair. Take a break. Be patient. There's good stuff here.
>>
>>2937757
>>2937781
Thnx guys ur both 1000% right
>>
>>2937739
Colors need tweaking. Full light is cool, but the shadows get too rich and warm to look like a cohesive lighting scenario. Use the background color as an indicator of ambient light and let that guide how warm/cool, saturated/desaturated your shadows should be. To that end the red on the nose and cheeks looks like clown makeup.
>>
so when someone isn't a shitter that's when its ok to make their own thread
>>
>>2937739
>halp what wrong

everything.

firstly, your front view of her face looks like a phallic composition. The neck to face is literally a penis contour line.

the background looks as muddy as the hair.
There is no values, no sharpness, no definition, no volume and no aesthetics.

Please go to /beg/ thread. Stop posting shit.
>>
>>2937892

>someone isn't a shitter

Happens really only few times a year sadly. I encourage every act of civility.
>>
>>2937890
Yeah they really are too warm considering the environment. I guess I was thinking more in terms of like.. which hue would look better, not which one is the right one. Anyways thanks, I'll keep this in mind next time
>>2937892
Sorry, it's like my first time ever posting on here and I couldn't find the proper thread
>>2937957
I totally agree on the composition, aesthetics and muddiness, but I thought at least volume n values were okay-ish. Could elaborate more on that? If ur not trolling, I mean
>>
I like It. It s not just a technical work, It communicates something. Nice job.
>>
>>2937957
>sees dicks in everything
>i-its your fault though
>>
>>2937957
Depending on what OP is aiming, I think you are way too harsh on this one.

The only thing REALLY odd are the horns.
Other than that, there is room for improvement but OP is on the right track.

>>2937739
Study other things than the face. It shows that you love painting face (and it's pretty good, not phenomenal, but good) but the horns and upper body looks too sloppy.

Face's colors are nice too ! Nice temperature contrast and all that shit.

Really, study and polish the body and/or other organic shapes more, it will put you work together. Use references.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.