[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is harder, storyboarding/animatic or making comics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What is harder, storyboarding/animatic or making comics?
>>
>>2936953
They're both pretty much the same except you have panels you have to arrange in comics and you got to think about how you place your text, so comics seem like a bit more work
>>
>>2936953
Ugh does she have barnacles growing on her knees? What the fuck? I just throw up a little and I'm fine with real life gore pics.
>>
>>2936953
storyboards imo are a kind of comic, but it has more rules other than "pictures of the same ting in sequence and maybe some text". But harder in what way?

That's like asking if ice cream or chocolate ice cream is better.
>>
while comics has the extra work you have to put into making sure the total page composition/paneling makes sense, storyboarding also has the extra work of thinking of everything in how it will move when animated and having to more intricately draw out most actions as opposed to what you could get away with in comics, tho many actiony comics (usually manga) will do it anyways (often referred to as decompression)

i guess what i mean to say is that while they're similar, they're both harder in their own unique ways
>>
>>2936953
Comics atleast if your a manga artist banging out 10 to 20 pages out every week the nips actually die from overwork or go on year long haituses because of there relentless work schedule .
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.